Nesbitt Road, Brighton, BN2
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Six Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen / Living Room
- South / West Facing Decking
- Part Furnished
Entrance Hall : Stairs to the first floor. under stairs cupboard. Doors to...
Bedroom : 11'4" max x 10'11" max (3.45m max x 3.33m max)
Bathroom : Fitted with a bath with shower over.
Bathroom : Fitted with a double shower.
Kitchen / Living Room : 22'4" x 9'11" (6.81m x 3.02m) , Fitted kitchen with appliances. French doors opening out to the rear garden. Door to...
Bedroom : 12'11" x 7'1" (3.94m x 2.16m)
Landing : Stairs from the ground floor. Doors to...
Bedroom : 10'4" x 7'0" (3.15m x 2.13m)
Bedroom : 11'7" max x 6'11" (3.53m max x 2.11m)
Bedroom : 13'2" max x 8'8" (4.01m max x 2.64m) , Bay window.
Bedroom : 11'0" max x 8'3" max (3.35m max x 2.51m max)
Rear Garden : Decked area adjoining the rear of the house.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Nesbitt Road, Brighton, BN2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Moulsecoomb Station0.4 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.9 miles
- Brighton Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Arington residential sales and letting agents are dedicated to providing the highest levels of service to vendors, purchasers, landlords and tenants throughout Sussex. Arington offer competitive selling rates on a ‘No Sale No Fee’ basis and offer all new landlords 6 months half price let & collect or full management fees.
Call us today for a free valuation...
Arington is a family run business specialising in residential sales & lettings in West & East Sussex, an area of outstandin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ARING_001646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arington, Burgess Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.