Bishops Lane, Ringmer, East Sussex, Ringmer, BN8
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and french doors to rear garden
- Separate sitting room with bay window
- High level double oven
- Hob and hood
- Hob with built in under oven
- Stainless steel cooker hood
- Stylish white bathroom suite
- Ceramic tiled flooring to bathroom and en suite
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Tenure: freehold
Modern, yet full of character, this is a truly exceptional home. The open-plan kitchen is remarkably spacious; the bay-fronted living room exceptionally light. The bathroom is family-sized, and all four bedrooms offer lots of space to relax.
Coronavirus: Customer Update - Our Sales Centres and Show Homes are open by appointment only! Sales advisors also remain on hand to assist you via the telephone, or you can book an appointment to visit us. For more information please visit the Bovis Homes website.
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Open Thursday to Monday 10am to 5pm;
Sales manager: To book an appointment, please call
This attractive new development is in the popular countryside village of Ringmer, located only 4 miles from the historic town of Lewes.
This traditional English village boasts a range of local shops, leisure facilities, and sports clubs all on its doorstep.
At Potters Field you can choose from a selection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes, all designed to suit the needs of today's modern lifestyles. So if you're looking for a quality new home in a rural location,with great commuter links to London and Brighton, your search ends here!
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties at Bovis Homes developments in England priced between £186,100 and £437,600 depending on where you are located.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
- Kitchen/dining area - 7.70 x 3.15m (25' 3" x 10' 4")
- Sitting room - 4.50 x 3.55m (14' 9" x 11' 8")
- Study - 2.33 x 2.02m (7' 8" x 6' 8")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.56 x 3.29m (11' 8" x 10' 9")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.37 x 2.83m (14' 4" x 9' 3")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.31 x 3.06m (10' 10" x 10' 0")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.21 x 2.49m (10' 6" x 8' 2")
Bishops Lane, Ringmer, East Sussex, Ringmer, BN8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lewes Station2.6 miles
- Glynde Station2.7 miles
- Cooksbridge Station2.9 miles
About the development
- A selection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes
- Attractive new development is in the popular countryside village of Ringmer
- Located only 4 miles from the historic town of Lewes
- Contact Bovis Homes for more information
Bovis Homes is one of the UK's leading house builders – a name that has been around since 1885, with a portfolio of properties ranging from one and two bedroom apartments, to five and six bedroom detached family homes.
The designs of our homes and locations blend tradition with innovation, creating quality communities with modern living standards.
So whether you're a first-time buyer looking for a brand-new home and a low-deposit mortgage solution, or an existing homeowner wanting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AB4760-P404_4_37_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes South East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.