Brimington Road, Chesterfield, S41
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Allocated parking
- Exclusive kitchen designs in a range of contrasting colours
- Full height bi-fold doors to the rear of the house, letting natural light flood into the home
- Impressive WC on the ground floor with contemporary sanitaryware and full height tiling included
- White contemporary sanitaryware
- Benefits from design-led living spaces that give you more light and more space
- Boutique bathroom with contemporary sanitaryware, full height tiling and double ended bath. Soak in style
- Low maintenance externally with UPVC windows, soffits and fascias
- Multi award winning developer
Stop waiting, start living in plot 106, The Seabridge at Waterside Quarter with Help to Buy Available.
The front door opens on a flexible, design-led living space, incorporating exclusive designer kitchen and dining area. There's a light and spacious living area extending, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. In addition, you'll also find a large WC and storage cupboard.
Upstairs, is a large master bedroom with en suite shower room, a second double bedroom and a generous single. There's also a boutique bathroom with full-height tiling and contemporary sanitaryware. On the landing is a storage cupboard.
Brimington Road, Chesterfield, S41
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station0.7 miles
- Dronfield Station4.1 miles
About the development
Avant Homes has created a new standard for new build homes. One which comes with more of what you really want, all included in the price. And more of what you won’t find, anywhere else.
The result is anything but ordinary. Inspired by the needs of our customers, each Avant home blends function and form in a simply stunning combination.
Constantly examining and reexamining the way we do things, our unique approach will continue to direct the way we build homes, well into the future
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_Plot_106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Central. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.