Baker Street, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13
- Available to investment buyers only
- Within the heart of Weybridge town centre
- Allocated parking
- 3 one bedroom apartments
- Each apartment is currently let
- New 125 year lease
Located in the very heart of Weybridge, sitting behind Waterloo Terrace (Weybridge Audio) on Baker Street and best accessed from the High Street between numbers 39 and 41 High Street (virtually opposite Waitrose), each of these three purpose built apartments is notably larger than average. Two of the flats are located on the first floor with the third positioned on the second floor. There are only six apartments within the development. A staircase at either end of the building gives access to both the first and second floors. Each flat comprises an entrance hall which gives access to a generously proportioned living room with large windows to the front, a particularly spacious, well fitted kitchen/breakfast room with a window to the rear and a generously large double size bedroom with built-in wardrobe/storage. The bathroom is again a great size and fitted with a modern suite. The flat on the top floor is notable for having particularly high ceilings giving a sense of great volume and space. Outside, each flat benefits from an allocated parking space beneath the building.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Baker Street, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Weybridge Station0.8 miles
- Addlestone Station1.2 miles
- Shepperton Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Martin Flashman, together with his business partner Andrew Sobieralski, established Martin Flashman & Co in 1995 with the opening of their Walton Office. The second office in Weybridge was opened by Andrew in 2000.
Martin Flashman & Co are dominant forces in both towns and pride themselves on the level of service they provide, total commitment to achieving the desired results and maintaining a professional approach with a sense of humour when needed.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 170321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin Flashman & Co., Weybridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.