Bristol Rise - P1712
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
AVAILABLE JULY 2021
Houseen Lettings are pleased to offer this newly refurbished bright and spacious fully furnished SIX bedroom house located in Kemptown just minutes away from the Sussex County Hospital, close to Brighton Marina and regular direct transport to the Brighton town centre.
The property benefits from having HMO with 2 shower rooms with toilet, additional separate WC, a good size sunny patio garden to the rear and wooden flooring throughout all living areas.
As you enter on the ground floor there is one large double bedroom, separate WC. Fully equipped kitchen with a fridge freezer, oven, hob. Spacious living room with door leading to the rear sunny patio garden.
On the first floor there are a further three double bedrooms, one single bedroom, one shower rooms located on this floor consisting of showers, WC and basins.
Located on the top floor is the 6th bedroom which a very spacious bright double bedroom, also benefiting from a shower room consisting of shower, WC and basin just by the door.
All bedrooms benefit from small flat screen TVs on the walls. Gas central heating throughout.
Council tax band - D
EPC Rating - C
This property will draw a lot of attention so early viewings are essential!
1.Full time working professionals / student applicant, with a UK Guarantor. Alternatively 12 months` rent in advance will be accepted. (A guarantor would be required to support the application and would be jointly liable for both the property and the rental payments. A Guarantor is fully vetted in a similar way to a tenant and must be a UK resident earning 36 x the monthly rent per annum or be a property owner with no mortgage)
2. Applicant can commit to a contract of at least 12 months.
3. Applicant can commence the lease ideally within 2 - 8 weeks of the available date.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to arrange a viewing please call us on or email us your contact number and availability. Please quote property reference P1712
Bristol Rise - P1712
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station1.3 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.5 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Trust Houseen – Members of The Association of Residential Letting Agents
At Houseen our aim is to help landlords to find their ideal tenants and tenants to find their perfect property. Simple as that. Based in Brighton and Hove our team has oodles of local knowledge and years of property management expertise as well as a large range of prospective properties and tenants to help you find that perfect match. As an ARLA member our company is regulated by the most respected letting a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30454464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Houseen Lettings & Property Services, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.