Collins Close, Eastleigh
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Tastefully converted garage providing a fourth double bedroom and home office
- Tucked away in the cul-de-sac
- Outlook at the front to a green area and trees
- Driveway with parking for up to 2 cars
- En-suite to the master bedroom
- Stunning modern kitchen
- 10 x 8 shed to the rear with power and lighting
- Thornden School catchment area
- Great transport links and short drive to The M3 and M27
Once inside, the entrance hallway leads to the cloakroom with WC and wash hand basin and the light and spacious lounge with stairs to the first floor. The living room with laminate flooring opens to the dining room at the rear with French doors opening into the rear enclosed garden. The dining room leads to the separate modern kitchen which was recently remodelled and compliments the property perfectly, featuring a good range of matching wall and base units, boiler with recent service history, an integrated electric oven and hob with extractor over and space for a tall fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. The kitchen leads to bedroom four which was converted from the garage and completed to meet the appropriate building regulations. Finished to a high standard the conversion includes a large double bedroom, a room at the rear, ideal for use as a study and a fully boarded loft area above, with access hatch. Additional benefits include infra red panel heaters with thermostatic control and double glazing.
The first floor landing leads to three good size bedrooms. The master benefits from an en-suite including a shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin. The family bathroom comprises of a modern white suite with bath and shower over, WC and wash hand basin.
The property has been well looked after and maintained by the current owner and additional improvements include radio linked smoke alarms and a new consumer unit.
Outside there is a well presented rear enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with patio area, 10 x 8 shed with power and lighting and gate for rear access. The front faces a line of trees and a communal green beyond and in addition to the parking on the driveway there are opportunities to park on the road opposite the house.
Chandler’s Ford is a popular Hampshire town with a variety of shops, restaurants and amenities and Knightwood Park is particularly well regarded being within catchment of several highly sought after schools, including Thornden. It is approximately a 15 minute drive to Winchester and Southampton and Romsey is also just a short drive away. Road links are excellent with the M3 and M27 nearby and the railway station has links to Winchester and Southampton; London Waterloo is 57 minutes from Winchester and 65 minutes from Southampton Parkway. Knightwood itself has a range of amenities including a convenience store, pub and several recreation areas and children's playgrounds
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Collins Close, Eastleigh
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chandlers Ford Station1.0 miles
- Eastleigh Station2.7 miles
- Southampton Airport Parkway Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Hamilton Parkers, Romsey
Hamilton Parkers, Basepoint Business Centre, 1 Winnall Valley Rd, Winchester, SO23 0LD
Hamilton Parkers have a vast network of experienced Property Enthusiasts dealing in all property matters nationwide.
We decided right from the outset that our company goals were to offer a unique alternative in property services where hard work, determination and drive, means that we are able to deliver the results our clients expect.
Our Property Enthusiasts have been carefully selected and they’re all qualified to management and directorship levels in the industry. We are not ju
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10711177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Parkers, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.