Moss Lane, Timperley
- Detached 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home
- Substantial downstairs living space, including snug, open plan living room and kitchen/diner
- Accommodation extending to 2300 square feet
- French doors from two rooms providing direct access to the garden
- Large driveway with parking for 5 cars behind electric gates
- Ideal location, opposite Pickering Lodge Park, close to shops and Metrolink
- No chain
On the other side of the hallway is a second reception room which could be used as a snug or playroom and a great kitchen diner, boasting a Rangemaster stove and Velux windows, again leading out onto the garden, with a separate office looking over the front of the property.
The all-important downstairs plumbed utility room also provides additional storage, and along with the separate WC and sink, completes the downstairs layout of this fabulous home.
Upstairs, no consideration has been spared to create bedrooms of great size, yet thoughtfully spread out along two adjoining landings. Five generous bedrooms, one with an en-suite, as well as the family bathroom and a separate, third WC means that even for bigger families, there will be no delay in getting ready in the morning!
A significant amount of natural light floods in from carefully placed double glazed windows throughout the house.
The immaculate south-west facing private rear garden stretches almost 20 metres wide and is a delightful combination of both paved and lawned areas, providing the perfect outdoor summer entertaining space.
To the front, fully electric gates open to reveal a driveway for up to 5 cars and a separate garage with remote-control access. This property is in a prime location, opposite Pickering Lodge Park and within a few minutes` walk of the Metrolink. It is in the catchment area for excellent local primary schools, close to local shops, restaurants, public houses, and places of worship.
The property is freehold and is sold with no onward chain.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Moss Lane, Timperley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Timperley Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Navigation Road Station0.4 miles
- Altrincham Station1.0 miles
About the agent
.....and we're proud of that!
Whether you are looking to sell, buy, rent or invest, Jennie Platt has a fresh, focussed and personalised approach to meeting your needs. We have an eclectic team with a broad range of experience from both in and out of the property industry, and from cities all over the world, while having a real local knowledge that gives what we do a contemporary twist.
Our results speak for themselves in ge
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2758_JENN. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jennie Platt, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.