Britannia Walk, London, N1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Private development
- Two bathrooms
- High spec finish throughout
- Solid wood floors
- Mins to Old St and Shoreditch
- Walk into the City
EPC rating: B
Britannia Walk, London, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Old Street Station0.2 miles
- Hoxton Station0.6 miles
- Barbican Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Welcome to View Lettings. Our understanding of this industry and the personal needs of landlords and tenants means that we make the right match every time.
We are proud to offer a competitive and reliable service to both tenants and landlords. We aim to provide a fair service and to, above all, understand your view. Our knowledge, experience and commitment to you, our client, is what our company is built on.
When you decide to work with us we promise to meet the needs of the indiv
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9873489379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by View Lettings, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.