Hemingford Road, London, N1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Neutral Decor & High Ceilings
- Wooden Flooring Throughout & Carpeted Stairways
- Large Double bedrooms with En Suite
- Additional Family Bathroom and Cloakroom
- Modern Kitchen Appliances
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Gas Central Heating
- Secure Intercom Entry
- Private Decked Rear Garden
- Popular Barnesbury Location
Comprising of two well lit and spacious double bedrooms, both with En Suite bathrooms, a bigger than average lounge/diner with open plan kitchen and integrated appliances which include washer/dryer, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
Additional features include large picture windows, high ceilings, wooden flooring to all rooms with carpet to stair and hallways, Gas Central Heating and Secure Intercom System.
Positioned within a short walk to Caledonian Road and Barnesbury (Overground) Station and Highbury & Islington (Overground, Northern, Victoria Line) station. Close to green open spaces in Thornhill Square Park and Barnesbury Wood Nature Reserve.
Local shops are literally around the corner; a little further will take you out onto the ever vibrant Upper Street.
Available Mid April 2021, viewings are highly recommended.
To arrange an appointment to view this property or any further information, please contact our Lettings Team, who will be happy to assist.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2Brochure 3Brochure 4
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Hemingford Road, London, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Station0.1 miles
- Caledonian Road Station0.5 miles
- Highbury & Islington Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Ginger Lettings was formed to offer both landlords and tenants a professional, sympathetic service. For landlords, we wanted to create an environment where they could feel completely confident in leaving us to manage their major asset, and for tenants we have striven to provide a fair, even-handed approach to helping you find your own home.
Ginger Lettings already has a significant portfolio of properties which it manages on behalf of our clients. We have arranged links with carefully
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FBHEM15042021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ginger Lettings, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.