Mosse Gardens, Chichester
- Three double bedrooms
- Fishbourne village location
- Double glazed conservatory
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Enclosed rear garden
- Close to train station, primary school and village hall
The village of Fishbourne offers a highly regarded primary school, train station, lovely village hall with children's park and is within close proximity of Chichester town centre.
Internal viewing strongly recommended.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Mosse Gardens, Chichester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fishbourne Station0.2 miles
- Chichester Station1.5 miles
- Bosham Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Bell & Blake an independent estate agent covering Chichester and the surrounding area. Bell & Blake specialise in both residential sales and lettings. We believe in traditional values regarding customer service; our number one value being communication in a timely and informative manner.
We cherish our independence because it drives us to care about every aspect of our company and the needs of our customers. We have the freedom to identify and develop new ways to improve our
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10799107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bell and Blake, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.