Sea Street, Whitstable
- New Development in the heart of Central Whitstable
- Panoramic Sea Views
- Sitting Room with Sea Facing Balcony
- Kitchen & Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- High Specification Throughout
- Private Garden
- Secure Gated Parking
- 10 Year New Build Warranty
A landmark development of eight town houses in the heart of central Whitstable, overlooking the beach and commanding panoramic sea views across Whitstable Bay.
Unit 4 (22 Sea Street) is a three-bedroom town house with accommodation arranged over four floors extending to 1693.27 sq ft (157.31 sq m) and benefits from a sitting room with sea facing balcony, kitchen & dining room opening to a private garden with views of the sea, a utility room, three bathrooms and secure gated parking for two vehicles.
Whitstable is a thriving seaside town, famous for its wonderful fresh seafood and annual Oyster Festival. There is a flourishing arts scene and a genuine community spirit, which attracts visitors all year round.
This impressive development occupies the site of a former warehouse and boatyard, and comprises eight, two and three bedroom townhouses finished to the high specification one would expect from a development of this calibre.
Sea facing balconies provide breath taking views across the bay and towards the Isle of Sheppey beyond, and externally, the sympathetically designed façade merges effortlessly with the surrounding coastal vernacular and incorporates public open space, including a landscaped garden with tiered seating area.
Each new house will benefit from private gardens and off road parking. Units 1-3 have an undercroft parking space, and units 4-8 have two undercroft spaces within a private secure gated parking area.
Accommodation - The accommodation and approximate measurements are:
• 10: Sitting Room - 7.29m x 4.04m (23'11" x 13'3") - at maximum points.
• Balcony - 4.04m x 2.01m (13'3" x 6'7") -
• 3: Kitchen & Dining Room - 6.05m x 4.02m (19'10" x 13'2") - at maximum points.
• 1: Utility Room - 2.65m x 2.38m (8'8" x 7'9" ) - at maximum points.
• 6: Master Bedroom - 5.90m x 4.04m (19'4" x 13'3") - at maximum points.
• 7: En-Suite Shower Room - 2.24m x 1.63m (7'4" x 5'4") - at maximum points.
• Balcony - 3.96m x 1.08m (12'11" x 3'6" ) -
• 9: Bedroom 2 - 4.63 x 3.77m (15'2" x 12'4" ) - at maximum points.
• 8: En-Suite Shower Room - 2.24m x 2.01m (7'4" x 6'7") - at maximum points.
• 5: Bedroom 3 - 3.91m x 2.61m (12'9" x 8'6" ) - at maximum points.
• 4: Bathroom - 2.15m x 1.87m (7'0" x 6'1" ) - at maximum points.
• 2: Cloakroom - 1.84m x 1.53m (6'0" x 5'0" ) - at maximum points.
• Garden - 5.17m x 4.23m (16'11" x 13'10" ) - at maximum points.
• Car Parking - 4.99m x 4.05m (16'4" x 13'3") -
Service Charge - £300.00 per annum
N B - Internal images and video tour are of a similar unit in the same development and are indicative of 'type of finish' only.
Video Tour Available - We won't let social distancing measures stop you from seeing this property. Please view the video tour for this property, and contact us to discuss arranging a physical viewing,
BrochuresPrice List.pdfInteractive Brochure
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Sea Street, Whitstable
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whitstable Station0.5 miles
- Chestfield & Swalecliffe Station1.8 miles
- Herne Bay Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Successfully selling properties over five decades and committed to providing the highest standard of service, Christopher Hodgson Estate Agents are the areas leading agents.
We have well situated offices in Tankerton Road, Whitstable, offering a wide range of properties both in Whitstable and the surrounding area.
No other local agent can offer a better combination of personal service, professionalism, wide experience and extensive local knowle
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30490006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christopher Hodgson, Whitstable. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.