Granby Park Road, Cheshunt, EN7
- Two Bedroom End Of Terrace Bungalow
- Corner Plot
- Excellent Extension Potential
- Chain Free
- Keys Held
- Garage En Bloc
- Beautiful Front & Rear Garden
- Shower Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Gas Central Heating
The property offers entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room, living room with sliding door leading out onto the pretty rear garden, two bedrooms and a shower/wet room.
We recommend viewings are booked ASAP to avoid disappointment.
KITCHEN/DINER 15' 0" x 8' 6" (4.59m x 2.60m)
LIVING ROOM 13' 1" x 12' 1" (4.0m x 3.7m)
BEDROOM 1 12' 2" x 11' 2" (3.72m x 3.41m)
BEDROOM 2 11' 8" x 6' 10" (3.58m x 2.09m)
SHOWER ROOM 7' 8" x 4' 8" (2.36m x 1.44m)
REAR GARDEN 37' 0" (11.30m
GARAGE EN BLOC
Granby Park Road, Cheshunt, EN7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cheshunt Station1.7 miles
- Theobalds Grove Station1.8 miles
- Cuffley Station2.1 miles
About the agent
We at Abel feel very privileged to have secured our office in an incredibly beautiful and historic building at 2 Market Place, adjacent to Parliament square in the heart of Hertford.
Our approach to business is underpinned by a commitment to bring Added Social Value to the people of Hertfordshire. We believe in genuine community where growth and opportunity are available for everyone. We provide jobs for local people and a package of skills
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102590003389. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abel of Hertford, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.