Treberran Gardens, Tolvaddon. TR14
End of Terrace
657 sq. ft.
(61 sq. m.)
- TWO BEDROOMS, END TERRACE HOUSE
- WELL PRESENTED COMFORTABLE ACCOMMODATION
- GARDENS FRONT, SIDE AND REAR, A GREAT SIZE PLOT!
- GARAGE IN NEARBY BLOCK
- EPC 42 E
Set on a good size corner plot, the property is approached at the front by a pedestrian access with a pathway leading through an enclosed lawned garden. The gardens extend to the side where there is a gravelled area with storage and extend to the rear with a further lawn and decking area, there is a gate which will lead to the garage located in a near by block. The gardens are a real feature of this home!
The front entrance porch opens to the sitting room, a front facing room overlooking the gardens with stairs rising to the first floor and access to the kitchen dining room.
The kitchen offers a good range of units with a dining area to one end, there is a window overlooking the rear gardens with access to the exterior.
First floor, two bedrooms, a great size front facing room with two windows to the front aspect and built in wardrobe and a smaller second rear facing room.
The bathroom has been remodelled and offers a white three piece suite with a frosted rear facing window.
Set slightly away from the property, a single garage with up and over door, parking area to the front.
SITTING ROOM 14'2 X 14
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 14 X 8'6
BEDROOM 14 X 10'10 MAX
BEDROOM 9'5 X 7'6
BATHROOM 6'1 X 5'7
Energy Performance Certificates
Treberran Gardens, Tolvaddon. TR14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Camborne Station1.5 miles
- Redruth Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Homes of Cornwall, Charlestown
Unit 1 The Longstore Charlestown Harbour Charlestown St. Austell Cornwall PL25 3NJ
Homes of Cornwall is a leading Estate Agent in Cornwall with over 100 years of experience. We have representatives across the county and provides Sales, Lettings and Holiday Homes services.
We offer great customer service, competitive fees, traditional values all backed up by cutting edge technology including virtual tours and drone footage for suitable homes.
Whether you are considering buying, selling, letting or need advice on mortgages or conveyancing we are more than happy to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WEST33. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes of Cornwall, Charlestown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.