King's Mews, London, WC1N
- All bills included
- Luxurious 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom
- 5 Star Location
- Student / Professional-Friendly
- New-build with high-spec features and amenities
Kings Mews II is a newly built boutique collection of 5 homes in the heart of Bloomsbury. The development is comprised of 1, 2 and 3 bed apartments all within walking distance of Gray's and Lincolns Inn, The London School of Economics, University College London, King's College London and King's Cross.
Situated on a quiet residential mews street and within walking distance of Chancery Lane and Holborn tube stations this home is duel aspect and generously proportioned. It boasts excellent ceiling heights and generous skylights in the bedrooms.
The apartment is open plan design and ideal for modern living, with a superb, contemporary specification specially designed to complement the furnishings. It also features:
-Bespoke hand crafted kitchens
-Integrated NEFF appliances
-White gloss work tops with glass splash protectors
-Full height wardrobes in master bedroom
-Westex prestige sheep skin carpets
-Wooden floors in living spaces and hallways
-Video entrance phone system
With our 24 hour assistance and centrally-located reception in neighbouring Covent Garden, guests can relax knowing that should any issues rise our friendly staff are just a short walk, phone call, WhatsApp or email away.
-All bills included
-No UK guarantor required
-55 inch flat screen TVs
-Hi-tech home security
-Climate control heating system
-Bi-weekly maid service & Nespresso capsule refills
-24/7 Assistance & nearby Reception
King's Mews, London, WC1N
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chancery Lane Station0.3 miles
- Farringdon Station0.4 miles
- Holborn Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Student Luxe helps students and young professionals find high quality private apartments in London. Our experienced team has over 12 years in the student accommodation industry, with a deep understanding of the challenges students face when trying to book accommodation for just 1 semester, or looking to rent in the UK without a guarantor.
Therefore, Student Luxe focuses on solving these issues, offering:
• Flexible move-in dates & contract lengths - stay for a month, or a year!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BL062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Student Luxe, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.