Santa Monica Crescent, Bradford
- *TWO BEDROOMS*
- *SEMI - DETACHED*
- *IMMACULATELY PRESENTED*
- *WELL APPOINTED THROUGHOUT*
- *POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA*
- *QUIET CUL-DE-SAC*
- *CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOL & AMENITIES*
- *OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINER/DAY ROOM*
Townend Estate Agents offer for sale this TWO BEDROOM semi-detached property. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac in a popular residential area. Close to variety of amenities in Idle Village and just a short drive from Apperley Bridge with its train station, marina, river & canal side walks. Ideal for first time buyers, families or potentially those looking to downsize. Being immaculately presented throughout this property provides 'walk in' accommodation for the discerning viewer. Benefitting from an impressive open plan kitchen-diner, boasting four bi-fold doors and wood burner, creating an light and airy modern living space without compromising on cosy! With gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, garage, ample off street parking, pleasant gardens and modern bathroom this is not one to be missed.
The property comprises briefly: Entrance, Lounge, open plan Kitchen-Diner with breakfast island, FIVE RING COOKING RANGE quadruple bi-fold doors & log / coal stove. Upstairs are TWO BEDROOMS and the modern house bathroom. Externally to the rear is a good sized garden with both faux lawn, decking area and pergola. To the front is ample off street parking and garage/store.
BrochuresBrochureSanta Monica Crescent, Bradford
Santa Monica Crescent, Bradford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Frizinghall Station1.4 miles
- Shipley Station1.4 miles
- Baildon Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Your local agent
Townend estate agents build long-term relationships and provide a personal service to each of our clients. We understand that buying or selling a property can be a stressful process but we will endeavour to ensure a smooth process and we're always here to help along the way.
Operating from offices in both Horsforth and Idle we are where our clients need us to be in person, however offer a nationwide service through the mainstrea
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30491412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townend Estate Agents, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.