Royal Crescent, Newbury Park
- Chain Free Purpose Built Apartment
- Close To Newbury Park Station
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Underground Parking
- Dual Aspect Lounge / Diner
- Fitted Kitchen With Oven & Hob
- Bathroom & Electric Heating
- Double Glazing & Communal Gardens
- Leasehold In Excess Of 100 Years
- Internal Viewing Is Highly Recommended
The property is located within walking distance to Newbury Park Central Line Station which provides fast and direct access to Stratford and Liverpool Street stations and is positioned within close proximity to local shopping facilities and bus services. The flat is also located closely to Oaks Park high school, Seven Kings primary and secondary schools, Fullwood primary school and Newbury park primary school which have all received grade one outstanding Ofsted reports.
Communal Entrance Hall - With security entry phone system, door to communal entrance hall, communal stairs.
Entrance Lobby - Entrance door, coved cornice, spotlights, door to:
Entrance Hall - With security entry phone system ,electric heater, cupboard housing water tank, coving, two ceiling light points, doors to the accommodation.
Dual Aspect Lounge/Diner - 5.411 x 4.382 (17'9" x 14'4") - With four double glazed windows on two aspects, electric heater, coved cornice, wood strip style flooring, spotlights, door to:
Fitted Kitchen - 2.459 x 2.46 (8'0" x 8'0") - Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage cupboards with rolled edge work surfaces over with inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap, built in four ring electric hob with enclosed extractor fan over, built-in oven, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, part tiled walls, spotlights, double glazed window.
Bedroom One - 4.42 x 3.30 (14'6" x 10'9") - Double glazed window, laminate flooring, electric heater, fitted wardrobe to one wall
Bedroom Two - 3.61 x 2.26 (11'10" x 7'4") - Double glazed window, laminate flooring, electric heater
Bathroom - Panel enclosed bath with mixer tap, shower attachment and glazed side screen, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
Outside - Surrounding communal gardens.
Underground Parking - Allocated parking space
Service Charge - £1364 pa
Ground Rent - £100 pa
BrochuresRoyal Crescent, Newbury Park
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Royal Crescent, Newbury Park
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newbury Park Station0.2 miles
- Barkingside Station0.7 miles
- Gants Hill Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Established in 1989, Kurtis Property Services are a professional Estate, Letting and Management Agency based in Ilford and Wanstead. The agency specialises in residential sales, lettings, and property management services throughout London and Essex. Operating from two central locations, our Ilford office covers East London and also caters for surrounding areas such as Seven Kings and Dagenham, whilst our Wanstead branch covers West Essex.
Here at Kurtis we offer our clients a tailor-mad
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29361640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kurtis Property, Ilford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.