Common Road, Salisbury
- Large 3 bedrooom detached bungalow
- No forward chain
- Light and airy
- Large spacious living room
- Kitchen/breakfast room to the rear
- Detached double garage
- 360 low maintenance garden
- Large driveway
- Located in the picturesque village of Whiteparish
- Outstanding primary school and Salisbury Grammar School catchment
The accommodation is both light and airy and enjoys a delightful sunny garden and detached double garage and plenty of driveway parking.
These bungalows are extremely popular and in high demand so please give me a call as soon as possible to arrange your viewing!
This bungalow is so light and airy and benefits from a truely wonderful flow,with sleeping on the east wing and living on the west wing. There are plenty of windows letting in all the sunshine and the house is wrapped by garden all around. A new kitchenand upgraded bahroom would transform this bungalow into something really special.
All the rooms benefit from being a really good size and the living room and garden room are a particular highlight, these are two of the three reception rooms which also includes a very delightful dining room.
There are three large double bedrooms that are situated on one side of the property, all together. This gives it a really nice flow.
The property enjoys a sunny facing aspect rear garden which has been attractively landscaped and benefits from a degree of privacy. There is also a detached double garage and large driveway offering plenty of parking. In addition to the good sized rear garden the bungalow is situated in the centre of its plot and the garden wraps around the bungalow and there is a quite lovely walled front garden.
Summary of accommodation:
* Three Bedrooms * Kitchen * Sitting Rom * Dining Room* Garden Room * FamilyBathroom
Wiltshire County Council Tax Band E
Services – Mains gas, electricity and water and drainage.
Romsey 8.4 miles * Salisbury 8.3 miles * Southampton 15.6 miles * Winchester 23miles.
Whiteparish with its excellent day to day amenities including a shop/post office, choice of public houses, village hall, doctor’s surgery and primary school. For road commuters there is easy access to the market town of Romsey with its more widespread facilities, commercial centre of Southampton and cathedral city of Salisbury and for the M27 and A36. The area is also renowned for its wealth of recreational, cultural and educational amenities. The village also falls into the catchment area for the popular grammar schools within Salisbury.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Common Road, Salisbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dean Station2.8 miles
- Mottisfont & Dunbridge Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Hamilton Parkers, Romsey
Hamilton Parkers, Basepoint Business Centre, 1 Winnall Valley Rd, Winchester, SO23 0LD
Hamilton Parkers have a vast network of experienced Property Enthusiasts dealing in all property matters nationwide.
We decided right from the outset that our company goals were to offer a unique alternative in property services where hard work, determination and drive, means that we are able to deliver the results our clients expect.
Our Property Enthusiasts have been carefully selected and they’re all qualified to management and directorship levels in the industry. We are not ju
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10697620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Parkers, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.