Damac Tower, Nine Elms, London
- Two bedroom two bathroom apartment
- Brand new high specification development
- Expansive indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- State-of-the-art gymnasium
- Hospitality services
- 24 hour concierge
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Prime London
Damac Tower sits elegantly at the forefront of the new Nine Elms (London Zone 1), with uninterrupted views towards central London and the City. Incomparable facilities are perhaps best evidenced by its 23rd floor leisure facilities including swimming pool, Jacuzzi, and gym. The Roman inspired design of this unique leisure area (the only residence in London to offer leisure facilities at this floor level) will allow residents to relax and unwind with incredible panoramic views towards the City of London.
Further features include a 24-hour concierge, a hotel style lobby, home dining and cleaning services, gym with panoramic views of London, children's play area, 24th floor residence roof gardens and a luxurious residents' lounge. The properties also come with 999 year leases.
Images are of show apartment, and facilities are CGIs and are intended to show finishes once complete.
Damac Tower, Nine Elms, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Vauxhall Station0.2 miles
- Oval Station0.5 miles
- Pimlico Station0.5 miles
About the agent
At Prime London, an ethical and professional service is paramount, in a marketplace so often lacking in both these key qualities.
We are fortunate enough to deal with some of the finest properties in the world, and our dedicated team understand fully the bespoke service required to meet the needs of our clients, purchasers and tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10718508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prime London, Central London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.