Wavertree Road, Streatham, London, SW2
- First and Second Floor Split Level Period Conversion
- 2 Double Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
- Stunning Open Plan Reception/Kitchen
- Elegant Upstairs Bathroom
- Wealth of Period Elegance with High Quality Finish Throughout
- Easy Access to Streatham Hill and Tulse Hill Stations
- Close to an Array of Shops and Amenities
- 70.78 sq m / 761.87 sq ft
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Accommodation comprises entrance via the first floor leading into the bright and spacious, open plan dual aspect reception/kitchen with high ceilings, tall front aspect bay, ornate feature fireplace and ample space for both relaxing and dining. The kitchen area comprises a high quality range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, gas hob with overhead extractor and electric oven below, and further space for appliances. To the upper floor, there are two well sized double bedrooms, including an impressive master, plus a stylish family bathroom with white three piece suite and elegant tiling.
The property is superbly located in a prime residential road within just a short distance of both Streatham Hill and Tulse Hill stations, bus routes and vehicular access via the A205 South Circular Road. Streatham offers an array of shops, bars, restaurants, cafes and delicatessens, as well as supermarkets and leisure facilities including an Odeon cinema, with further amenities available in nearby Tulse Hill.
Viewings are strongly recommended.
The Modern Way To Move:
Estate agency is stuck in the past, Nested's mission is to empower people to make the move
they want, when they want. We're the first estate agent using live data to keep you informed
about your performance so you can achieve the best sale price for your home. We even
offer a cash advance so you can move when you want, even before you sell. Nested put you
in the position of a chain-free buyer, giving you the power to negotiate a better price on your
new home. Along with our excellent agents who help with your negotiations, we typically
help save up to 5% on your new home. With over 450 homeowners helped since 2016, get
in touch to find out how we can help you sell smarter.
Wavertree Road, Streatham, London, SW2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Streatham Hill Station0.4 miles
- Tulse Hill Station0.7 miles
- West Norwood Station1.0 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ntzx24di_EAF_64169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.