York Road, Birmingham, B28
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Available With Immediate Effect
- Extended Three Bedroom End Terrace House
- Off-Road Parking
- Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Rear Garden
Having off-road parking. Driveway.
Having laminate flooring. Radiator. 3.28m x 0.91m
Having wood laminate flooring. Radiator. 5.16m x 1.83m
Having wood laminate flooring. Radiator. 5.81 x 3.28m
Having wood laminate flooring. Radiator. 3.32m x 3.27m
Stairs & Landing:
Having carpet flooring.
Having wood laminate flooring. Radiator. 4.58m x 3.00m
Having wood laminate flooring. Radiator. 3.32m x 2.67m
Having wood laminate flooring. Radiator. 2.36m x 2.14m
Having vinyl flooring. Radiator. Panel bath with shower attachment and screen. W.C. Wash basin. 2.12m x 2.12m
Patio area and lawn.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
York Road, Birmingham, B28
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hall Green Station0.2 miles
- Spring Road Station0.4 miles
- Tyseley Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Welcome to The Right Letting Agents
Are You Looking at Renting Your Property?
Are you fed up with Letting Agents charging excessive fees and offering a sub standard service?
All our locally based rental agents have expert knowledge within your area.
At Right Estate Agents we are delighted to offer a full lettings service. With over 40 years experience in residential lettings we have a proven track record and are expert
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KSYorkRd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Estate Agents, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.