Church Road, Lisvane, Cardiff
- Brand New
- Executive devlopement
- 10 Year warranty
- SHOW APARTMENT NOW AVAILABLE
BLOCK B is ready for release. There are a mixture of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments available all with allocated parking. The apartments will be finished to the highest standard in line with Plot B (which are available to view). This GROUND FLOOR GARDEN apartment offers very spacious accommodation, Open plan living, kitchen and dining area that benefit access to a patio garden. Bay fronted double bedroom with ensuite, second double bedroom, bathroom and storage in the hallway. Outside benefits its own allocated driveway parking space and communal areas.
For details on all prices and available apartments please visit
Full details will be available shortly.
For full details visit
*subject to availability
Living Room - 7.36m x 6.16m (24'1" x 20'2") -
Bedroom One -
Walk In Wardrobe -
Bedroom Two - 3.05m x 4.98m (10'0" x 16'4" ) -
Tenure - We are informed by our client that the property is Leasehold, this is to be confirmed by your legal advisor.
Lease Details - There will be a new lease of 250 years on completion - this is to be confirmed by your legal advisor.
Service Charges - The service charge for Block B are approx £1,754.17 per annum and includes Building insurance and Communal maintenance. Ground rent will be charges at £250 per annum.
Council Tax - Band - TBC
Additional Information - 10 year BLP warranty
Cassellie sanitary ware
BrochuresBrochureChurch Road, Lisvane, Cardiff
Church Road, Lisvane, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lisvane & Thornhill Station0.9 miles
- Llanishen Station0.8 miles
- Heath High Level Station1.7 miles
About the agent
A fresh approach to buying & selling residential property
We at Jeffrey Ross believe in doing things just a little bit differently... just a little bit better. We not only look different, with our distinctive sale boards, colourful office and very visual sales particulars, we make sure the difference is perceivable to all our clients.
We want moving home to be a good experience whether you are buying or selling.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30489136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jeffrey Ross, Llanishen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.