Locks Road, Locks Heath SO31
- Spacious entrance hall and landing
- Cloakroom & Separate utility room
- Versatile dining room
- Well equipped kitchen breakfast room with ample space for family table
- Large living room with sliding doors to deck
- Sunny rear garden with raised deck area ideal for outside bar or hot tub
- Master bedroom en suite with array of fitted wardrobes plus shower room
- Exceptional parking and double garage
The property offers excellent accommodation throughout with the added advantage of a feeling of space internally and externally. Secluded from the main thoroughfare by extensive parking to the front and detached garaging, one is living right in the top spot but without feeling hemmed in, it's a homestead with space to relax. The layout very much suits a growing family with well-proportioned bedrooms and a generous hallway and landing. The living space is lovely and social with views and access onto the decking and garden. Its inclusive and social with a versatile formal dining room which could equally be used as a second sitting room or study as the kitchen breakfast room comfortably holds a table making the kitchen breakfast room a great entertaining inclusive space for busy mornings and kitchen suppers. To complement the warmer months is where the raised deck and garden come into their own, facing a sunny aspect with a lawned area this is a high enjoyment low maintenance garden with plenty of space and personal access either side for a truly solo feel. To the front the parking is a real benefit and unusual in such a central spot, plus the double garage which is detached from the house and shelters a small courtyard area perfect for further storage or planting shrubs.
In summary, the most perfectly located and configured residence for a growing family looking for a place to put down roots and create a homestead full of fun with plenty of space around them. An early inspection is highly recommended and viewings are strictly by appointment.
Locks Road, Locks Heath SO31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swanwick Station1.3 miles
- Bursledon Station2.3 miles
- Hamble Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Brook Independent Estate Agents have built an unrivalled reputation for success in the negotiation and selling of property in the local area. Directors Edward Fenton and Jerry Scott have a wealth of established property knowledge and offer truly independent advice for each individual which makes Brook Estate Agents a secure choice when deciding upon an agent to manage your move and property requirements. They have many years experience and a proven track record in the local property market a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference VFLR. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brook Independent Estate Agents, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.