Woodchester Park, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
- Ground floor two bedroom apartment
- Entrance hall
- Principal bedroooms with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 2 with built in wardrobes
- Kitchen with bi-folding doors leading out to patio with adjoining dining area with further set of doors
- Utility room
- Living room
- Gardens | Gated development
- Allocated parking | Visitor parking
Beaconsfield town centre 1 mile, Beaconsfield mainline station (23 minutes to London Marylebone) 1.2 miles, M40 (Jct 2) 3.3 miles, London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 16 miles, Central London 25 miles
Sandelswood View is an outstanding development of just four luxury apartments built to a high specification by the Landmark Group. Located in an ideal position within easy reach of Beaconsfield, and backing onto woodland, these exclusive brand new bespoke homes offer spacious & versatile accomodation while set behind electric security gates!
Apartment 2 is currently the show home within Sandelswood View which offers an abundance of light filled and spacious accommodation. The large entrance hall provides access to all rooms including the kitchen dining room via a double set of doors with a further separate set of double doors leading through to the living room. The kitchen dining room offers an excellent space, ideal for entertaining with both bi-folding doors and French doors leading on to the patio. The adjoining double aspect living room, with feature bay window offers a further spacious living space.
The principal bedroom has the use of an en-suite shower room, an array of built in wardrobes and a feature bay window. Bedroom 2 also has built in wardrobes and the use of the family bathroom. Also in the hallway, there is a utility room and a generously sized cupboard for storage and coats.
Beaconsfield New Town offers an excellent range of shops for day to day needs, including Waitrose, Marks and Spencer Food Hall and Sainsbury's supermarkets, a library, and the British Rail mainline station serving London Marylebone in about 30 minutes. Beaconsfield Old Town has a generous choice of restaurants and pubs, a busy market on Tuesday, monthly farmers' market and numerous retail outlets. Junction 2 of the M40 is a short drive away giving access to the M25, London, Oxford and Birmingham. The area is renowned for its schooling, both state and private, with High March for girls and Davenies for boys.
This apartment has the exclusive use of the patio which is accessed via two sets of doors. The communal gardens also back on the field beyond with a private gate giving direct access to countryside walks. The development sits behind electric security gates with a long sweeping gravel driveway leading to the timber framed car port parking.
Woodchester Park, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beaconsfield Station0.6 miles
- Seer Green Station1.6 miles
- High Wycombe Station4.5 miles
About the agent
The Strutt & Parker New Homes team has continued to expand substantially in recent years and focuses on selling a variety of residential properties in regional markets across the UK. Our new homes experts combine on-the-ground knowledge with the strength of our, already existing, national network. We work closely with colleagues from a number of teams, offering clients access to additional services and a wide range of residential property expertise. Our team recognise land is pivotal to our c
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BNH210034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Covering Bucks & Herts New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.