Barretts Grove N16
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Modern Property
- Wood Laminate Floors
- Open Plan Kitchen & Lounge
- Two minutes walk to Tesco and Co-op
- Close to Kingsland High Street
- Close to Dalston Junction station
- 15 minutes walk to clissold leisure centre
- 9 Minutes’ walk to Kingsland Shopping Centre
The Open plan Kitchen and Lounge contains a large sofa, coffee table and a chest of drawers, alongside the wall there is a lovely spacious kitchen fitted with all modern appliances including a breakfast bar.
The Double bedroom compromises of a double bed, fitted wardrobe and a chest of drawers.
A modern fully tiled three-piece bathroom with a bath tub and shower head completes this brilliant property.
The property has wooden flooring throughout and central heating.
8 minutes' walk to Dalston Kingsland Station.
10 minutes' walk to Dalston Junction.
12 mins by train to Highbury & Islington Tube Station.
22 minutes by train to Kings Cross Station.
9 Minutes' walk to Kingsland Shopping Centre.
15 Minutes' walk to Clissold Leisure Centre
Close to many amenities including local shops, bars and restaurant. The location has several bus link and the London Underground services via jubilee line.
*** TENANTS FEE APPLY ****
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Barretts Grove N16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dalston Kingsland Station0.3 miles
- Dalston Junction Station0.4 miles
- Rectory Road Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Formed by a group of property specialists, individuals with accounting, legal, electrical, gas and general maintenance backgrounds, collectively creating a truly in-house, COMPLETE PROPERTY CONSULTANCY SERVICE.
Such expertise from a broad range of work sectors providing quality service and value exceeding that of any accreditation.
We cover all of the Central London market with services standards exceeding expectations, our staff are constantly being monitored for areas of improve
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RL1275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen Goldstein, Bloomsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.