Clifford Gardens, London, NW10
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Three Double Bedrooms
- High Quality Kitchen
- Juliette Balcony
- Two Bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Managed By Winkworth
- Great Location
- Two Bedframes + mattresses
- Additional new double mattress (no bed frame)
- Three seater sofa
- Chest of draws
- Side table
- Bedside table
- Two wooden chairs
MANAGED BY WINKWORTH
Council tax - £1357.94 per year (Band D)
Ward - Queens Park
Controlled Parking Zone
8.30 am - 6.30 pm Mon. - Fri.
Clifford Gardens really is at the heart of Kensal Rise just to the north of the Kensal Rise London Over ground station. This location means that you have easy access to the amenities on Chamberlayne Road including an array of shops, bars and restaurants, and the no.52 bus to Victoria which takes you into Notting Hill in less than 10 minutes. If its open spaces that you seek then Queens Park is only a ¼ mile as the crow flies, or you can use the Over ground to get up to Hampstead Heath which is only three stops away.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Clifford Gardens, London, NW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kensal Rise Station0.1 miles
- Kensal Green Station0.3 miles
- Brondesbury Park Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Winkworth was established in 1835 and, in 1981, became the UK's first franchised estate agency operation. Now, with a network of over 80 offices and, as an active supporter of industry regulation, Winkworth is a familiar and trusted feature of the estate agency landscape. Along with an extensive London presence, Winkworth has offices spanning the UK and an increasing international presence.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KQP160002_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Kensal Rise and QP. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.