Albemarle Road, Churchdown, Gloucester
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- SITTING ROOM
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GARDENS FRONT & REAR
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Parquet flooring. Double-glazed window to side elevation. Double panelled radiator. Power points. Stairs to first floor. Wooden doors to: -
14' 2'' x 11' 6'' (4.31m x 3.50m)
Two double-glazed windows to front elevation. Open fire (not been used for some years) tiled hearth and inlay with wooden surround and mantel over. Double panelled radiator. Picture rail. Power points. Television point. Virgin point. Coving to ceiling.
11' 7'' x 9' 0'' (3.53m x 2.74m)
Fitted kitchen of wall and base units will wood edge laminated work surfaces. 1½ bowl single drainer sink unit. Integrated fan assisted oven with four ring electric hob over and extractor fan above. Integrated fridge. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Integrated tumble dryer. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Power points. 'Velux' style window to rear elevation. Double-glazed double French doors to rear garden. Under stairs storage cupboard with power point and housing electric meter and fuse board further door to additional storage area.
White suite of wood panelled bath with 'Triton' shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Fully tiled walls. Frosted double-glazed window to side elevation. Double panelled radiator with towel rail. Extractor fan.
Access to loft space. Power point. Wooden doors to: -
11' 11'' x 11' 6'' (3.63m x 3.50m)
Double-glazed window to front elevation. Double panelled radiator. Two built in wardrobes with double louvre doors. Picture rail. Power point. Television point. Virgin point.
11' 10'' x 8' 10'' (3.60m x 2.69m)
Double-glazed window to rear elevation. Double panelled radiator. Picture rail. Power points. Built in wardrobe with double louvre doors. Additional wooden door to cupboard housing 'Worcester 24CDi' combination boiler suppling central heating system and domestic hot water with further storage space.
Bloc paved driveway with shrub borders. Slate border to the edge of the property.
Block paved pathway leading down the side of the property to the front door and on to gated access to: -
Block paved patio to the rear of the property edged by dwarf walling. Steps down to pathway leading to wooden shed at the rear of the garden with the remainder laid to lawn. Washing line. The whole enclosed by panelled fencing.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Albemarle Road, Churchdown, Gloucester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cheltenham Spa Station3.1 miles
- Gloucester Station3.3 miles
About the agent
- Thinking Of Selling Your Property? To achieve a sale within a reasonable timescale, especially in today's difficult market conditions, it's imperative that you get an accurate, honest, realistic valuation of your property. We know Gloucestershire inside-out and we will do our absolute best to provide a realistic valuation based on our extensive knowledge of the local property market.Marketing advice. We will value your property and give you detailed marketing advice on h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10698094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farr & Farr, Churchdown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.