Windsor Road, Chichester, PO19
- No Onward Chain
- Southerly Facing Sitting Room
- Mid Terrace House
- Convenient Location
- Bus Stop Just Around The Corner
- Two Bedrooms
- Garage & Parking Space
An ideal first home or investment property the accommodation includes an entrance hall, sitting room and kitchen/dining room. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and bathroom.
The property is complemented by an attractive garden with easy to manage hard landscaping and planting. There is a parking space to the front of the house and a single garage in a compound which is accessed via shared service road to left of the property. No onward chain
The cathedral city of Chichester offers excellent high street shopping, many fashionable restaurants, cafes and bars, the Festival Theatre and a mainline station to London Victoria. Goodwood is famous for its many event days including the world renowned Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival for motor racing enthusiasts and a season of horse racing including the Qatar Goodwood Festival. There are superb sailing facilities around Chichester Harbour and windsurfing from the beaches at West Wittering. The area is a paradise for wildlife enthusiasts, with beautiful walks and cycle tracks over the South Downs and around the harbour.
Ideal investment or first time purchase.
Sitting Room 14'4 (4.37m) x 12'6 (3.81m)
Kitchen 12'6 (3.81m) x 9'6 (2.9m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 14'4 (4.37m) x 12'6 (3.81m)
Bedroom 2 9'6 (2.9m) x 6' (1.83m)
Garage In Compound
Windsor Road, Chichester, PO19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chichester Station1.1 miles
- Fishbourne Station2.5 miles
- Bosham Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Henry Adams, we're here to help you; Started in 1990 with just one office in Chichester, dealing in agriculture and property management. Now with a network of offices across Sussex, Hampshire and Surrey, we have grown into one of the leading multi discipline firms of estate agents and chartered surveyors in the region. We now offer a very wide range of services which is without parallel in the region. With over 62 years combined Residential a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 336099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.