Llys Onnen, Llandudno Junction, Conwy, LL31
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- BRAND NEW PALE GREY KITCHEN
- BRAND NEW CARPETS + TILING
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM, WHITE SUITE
- ORANAGERY WITH BI-FOLD DOORS TO REAR GARDEN SPACE
- FAMILY BATRHOOM WITH SHOWER CUBICLE - NEWLY TILED
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS ON FIRST FLOOR
- DEEP AIRING CUPBOARD ON 1ST FLOOR LANDING
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE ON TOP FLOOR WITH FITTED WARDROBES & EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- TWO DRIVEWAY PARKING SPACES
- EXCELLENT CENTRAL LOCATION CLOSE TO THE A470 & A55 EXPRESSWAY
Local amenities include 24 Tesco superstore, Doctors surgeries and dentist in Llandudno Junction. Close proximity to Conwy town with its wide variety of boutique shops and within easy reach of Deganwy village with the Deganwy Hotel, Spa and Marina complex along with the popular restaurants & wine bars!
The accommodation comprises of;
Entrance Hall with patterned tiled floor - cloakroom with white suite W/C & cloaks basin.
Open plan - Kitchen & living room space. Freshly decorated with white walls and newly laid grey carpets. Recently fitted pale grey kitchen complete with integrated appliances to include; Zanussi dishwasher - BEKO washer/dryer - BEKO larder fridge & freezer. 'Arasbecato' marble effect worktops with breakfast bar. Grey gloss brick effect tiles behind hob.
Living Room with B.T & T.V points, newly laid pale grey carpets and white painted walls. Two central heating radiators. Storage cupboard for household utility items & coats.
Opening into the Orangery, bright living space with fabulous Bi-Fold doors onto the rear garden space. Traditional style central heating radiator. Laminate wood effect floor.
Garden space - enclosed with timber painted fence & gate to rear. low maintenance with decked platform - space for wheelie bins & recycle trolli. Slabs to be laid.
Stairs rise to first floor landing - storage cupboard housing three pine slatted shelves. Central heating radiator.
Rear aspect bedroom 1: Two double glazed windows with view of Marl Woods. central heating radiator.
Bathroom - Grey mosaic tiling to splash surfaces - white suite to include a shower cubicle & electric shower. Bath wiht tiles surround, basin & W/C.
Front aspect, second bedroom - Two double glazed windows to front elevation - central heating radiator.
Stairs rise to second floor landing - storage room ideal for boxed, coats etc., .
Master Bedroom suite - sloping ceiling & dormer window + fitted wardrobes & deep raised inset cupboard. Central heating radiator(s) - Pale grey carpets & white painted walls.
En-suite shower room: Shower cubicle with MIRA electric shower - white basin & W/C.
Conwy Council Tax Band D
NO PETS - Children considered - No sharers.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Llys Onnen, Llandudno Junction, Conwy, LL31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llandudno Junction Station0.5 miles
- Deganwy Station1.0 miles
- Conwy Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Robbie started her business October 1989 at the beginning of the recession. After working for Prudential Property Services and previously well known builders Redrow Homes and Beazer Homes, she felt there was a need to offer a personal service and to fill an opportunity in the letting market. After all these years she has established a niche in the market place offering both a professional and personal service to clients. Specialising in the property management and residential letting side of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 57LLysOnnen. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robbie Howarth Estate Agents, Conwy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.