Clarendon Street, Leamington Spa
- SOLD WITH NO CHAIN
- SITUATED IN THE HEART OF LEAMINGTON SPA
- PERFECT FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT PROPERTY
- ACCESS TO A COMMUNAL COURTYARD GARDEN
- DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH BALCONY
- OPEN PLAN LIVING
- LONG LEASE
***BEING SOLD WITH NO CHAIN*** Perfect as a first time buy or investment, this one bedroom flat has it's own private entrance and benefits from OPEN PLAN LIVING, a LONG LEASE and a COMMUNAL COURTYARD GARDEN.
This property sits in the heart of Leamington Spa and must be viewed!
Fantastic opportunity to acquire this one bedroom, ground floor flat situated in the heart of Leamington Spa.
Comprising private front entrance, open plan living/kitchen/dining area, double bedroom with balcony and shower room.
Benefitting from a communal courtyard garden. Ideal for both first time buyers and investors. Viewing Essential!
Via own private entrance leading to the open plan living/kitchen/dining area.
Open Plan Lounge/kitchen/diner 15' 1" x 11' 5" ( 4.60m x 3.48m )
Having a television point and a bay window to front elevation.
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit. There is an electric oven and electric hob with cooker hood over, an integrated washing machine and integrated fridge/freezer. Benefitting from tiling to the splash back areas and an electric radiator.
Bedroom 11' x 7' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.36m )
Double bedroom having an electric radiator, window to rear elevation and a door to balcony.
Fitted with a three piece suite, comprising a wash hand basin with vanity unit, a shower cubicle, low level W/C, partly tiled walls and an extractor fan.
Courtyard garden which is wall enclosed to the rear of the property.
The property is leasehold with a lease length of 999 years commencing on the 1 April 2011. The property is subject to management costs- further information available upon request.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Clarendon Street, Leamington Spa
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leamington Spa Station0.6 miles
- Warwick Station2.2 miles
- Warwick Parkway Station3.5 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Leamington Spa for all your property needs
At Connells our te
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SPA310071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Leamington Spa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.