- An attractive semi-detached property situated in a well regarded road close to amenities
- Enjoying open plan living on the ground floor with stunning high gloss kitchen with granite work tops
- Affording two double bedrooms, including the master bedroom with ensuite shower room and family bathroom
- Great outside space having parking for two vehicles and long neatly presented rear garden
The property is entered from the side elevation, the ground floor space enjoys a wonderful open plan layout suiting modern day living, yet still providing defined areas for lounge and dining furniture. The kitchen is fitted with a stylish range of high gloss units with stunning black granite worktops. Appliances include built in oven, hob and washing machine and there is space for a tall fridge/freezer. In the living area French doors open onto the garden and patio terrace. There is also the advantage of a ground floor cloakroom and storage cupboard.
To the first floor there are two good size double bedrooms and bathroom fitted with a modern suite having panelled bath with shower over. The master bedroom being particularly spacious enjoys views across the town to the Mendip Hills beyond and the added advantage of an ensuite shower room.
Outside, at the front of the property, a block paved driveway provides two parking spaces and a path and gate at the side leads into the rear garden. The attractive garden is neatly maintained and comprises patio terrace with steps down to an area of artificial lawn edged with shrub borders, seating area with timber shed, continue to the end of the garden which is lawned with second timber shed.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC on Gov site
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Castle Cary Station9.9 miles
About the agent
The company was originally founded in 1991 and Holland & Odam is now the leading independent estate agency in mid Somerset. We offer a comprehensive property service including sales, lettings and financial services.
We have always been committed to providing our customers with high-quality, independent advice based on outstanding local knowledge, commitment and professional expertise.
You'll find that our business is built on traditional values of loyalty and honesty, supported by
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10811595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by holland & odam, Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.