Holden Mill, Bolton
- Superbly Presented Fifth Floor Apartment with Balcony
- Enjoying Open Aspect to the Rear
- Good Sized Lounge/Dining Area with Patio Doors
- Open Plan Kitchen with Appliances
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Designated Parking Space for One Car
- Excellent Purchase for First Time Buyer or Professional Couple
- Management Fee £116.00 PCM
Secure Door To Communal Area With Intercom -
Entrance Hall - Walk in storage cupboard with hot water cylinder, separate storage cupboard and storage heater.
Lounge/Dining Area - 23'1" x 12'4" x 9'3" (7.04m x 3.76m x 2.82m) - Double glazed sliding patio doors to balcony, two storage heaters.
Open Plan Kitchen - 8'9" x 7'2" (2.67m x 2.18m) - Range of fitted wall and base units with contrasting worktops incorporating bowl and a half sink unit. Electric hob and oven with overhead extractor fan, built in fridge freezer, built in dishwasher, built in washing machine/dryer. Tiling between units, built in wine rack.
Balcony - Spacious balcony ideal for sitting out.
Bedroom One - 19'7" x 9' x 6'2" (5.97m x 2.74m x 1.88m) - Range of fitted wardrobes with drawer units, feature window overlooking balcony, staircase to ensuite.
En-Suite - Three piece in white comprising of shower cubicle with mixer shower, low flush toilet, wash hand basin, tiled cubicle, half tiled walls, electric heater.
Bedroom Two - 14'3" x 8'10" (4.34m x 2.69m) - Feature window overlooking kitchen.
Bathroom - Three piece suite in white, comprising of bath with shower attachment, low flush toilet, wash hand basin, tiled over bath, half tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
Property Misdescription Act 1991. - Chris Ball Sales & Lettings for themselves and their clients declare that they have exercised all due diligence in the preparation of these details but can give no guarantee as to their veracity or correctness. Any electrical or other appliances included have not been tested, neither have drains, heating, plumbing and electrical installations and all purchasers are recommended to carry out their own investigations before contract. No representation of warranty is given regarding the property and the purchasers should rely on their own enquiries and inspection
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Holden Mill, Bolton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hall i' th' Wood Station1.0 miles
- Bromley Cross Station1.0 miles
- Bolton Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Chris Ball Sales and Lettings.
We are proud to be a part of the Bolton family, and the name Ball and Bolton have a long history in Estate Agency.
Graham Ball and Partners was based in Bradshawgate for over 30 years and was one of the most successful and respected estate agents.
The company was renowned for its ethos and embraced the old fashioned morals and values offering value for money and customer service that were customary not an unexpected luxury.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30496944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Ball, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.