Dove Meadow, Spondon
- PARTICULARLY WELL APPOINTED AND PRESENTED HOME
- WITHIN A SELECT SMALL DEVELOPMENT
- EARLY VIEWING ESSENTIAL
- EPC RATING B
- LOUNGE, STYLISH DINING KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- THREE BEDROOMS, MASTER WITH EN-SUITE
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN ENJOYING A DEGREE OF PRIVACY
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY FOR TWO VEHICLES.
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
Built approximately seven years ago and offering the benefit of gas fired central heating, UPVC double glazing and briefly comprises:- reception hallway, cloakroom/WC, lounge with staircase to first floor, stylish fitted dining kitchen with French doors to the rear garden and integrated appliances. To the first floor are three bedrooms (master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and modern en-suite shower room) and modern family bathroom. Outside, a block paved driveway to the side elevation provides off road parking for two vehicles and there is an enclosed rear garden which enjoys a degree of privacy and mostly lawned.
Dove Meadow is well situated for local amenities including shops, schools and transport links together with excellent road links for the A52, M1 motorway and access to Nottingham and Derby respectively. As previously mentioned, an early viewing is highly recommended.
17' 6'' x 12' 4'' (5.33m x 3.76m) plus stair recess
Stylish Open Plan Dining Kitchen
15' 9'' x 9' 9'' (4.80m x 2.97m)
Fitted Kitchen Area (with integrated appliances and hi-gloss floor)
0' 0'' x 0' 0'' (0.00m x 0.00m)
Dining Area (with French doors to the rear garden)
First Floor Landing
10' 6'' x 9' 5'' (3.20m x 2.87m) plus fitted wardrobes
10' 4'' x 8' 5'' (3.15m x 2.56m)
6' 9'' x 6' 9'' (2.06m x 2.06m)
Modern Family Bathroom
8' 5'' x 6' 6'' (2.56m x 1.98m)
There is a small garden to the front elevation.
A block paved driveway provides off road parking to the side elevation for two vehicles.
Gated access leads to an enclosed and good size rear garden which is laid to lawn incorporating paved patio area, fenced boundaries and cold water tap. The garden also enjoys a degree of privacy with not being overlook to the rear elevation.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Dove Meadow, Spondon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spondon Station1.3 miles
- Derby Station3.2 miles
- Peartree Station4.0 miles
About the agent
The Chaddesden branch of Derby's top selling estate agency is here to serve buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants in Chaddesden, Oakwood, Spondon, Breadsall Hilltop, Derwent Heights, West Hallam, Smalley and the surrounding areas.
Simply put, we're here to create moving experiences...
Our network of computer linked branches strategically located throughout key Derby suburbs has seen us rise to the top of the Derby property m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10800598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Chaddesden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.