Pauleys Court, Stamford
- Stunning ground floor apartment
- Open plan kitchen/diner & living room
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Courtyard garden
- Private gated access with allocated parking
- Town centre location
- Sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN
This stunning ground floor apartment in the heart of Stamford town centre is offered with No Onward Chain. The property is approached via a gated shared access driveway with allocated parking space leading to a small patio seating area.
This stunning ground floor apartment in the heart of Stamford town centre is offered with No Onward Chain. The property is approached via a gated shared access driveway with allocated parking space leading to a small patio seating area. The property has been beautifully updated through-out and benefits from a large open plan living room and kitchen/diner with French doors leading out to the enclosed courtyard garden to the rear. The property also boasts two double bedrooms and two bathrooms. The apartment is light and airy, offering peaceful living in the centre of the historic town. Viewing is an absolute must.
Solid wooden door with double glazed panel to front, radiator and doors leading to living room and master bedroom.
14'11 (m) x 13'10 (m) excluding storage cupboard. Double glazed window to front, radiator, TV socket, phone socket and storage cupboard housing the boiler.
Kitchen / Diner
12'3 (m) x 10'0 (m) max. Matching range of base and eye level units, sink with drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in oven, hob and extractor over, double glazed window to rear, double glazed French doors to rear and radiator.
10'6 (m) x 10'5 (m) max. Double glazed windows to front, TV socket, phone socket, radiator and access to loft space.
Three piece suite comprising of low level WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, shower cubical with shower over, heated towel rail, extractor, shave point and double glazed skylight.
12'4 (m) x 8'4 (m) including built-in wardrobes. Double glazed windows to rear, TV socket, phone socket, radiator and built-in wardrobes.
Three piece suite comprising of low level WC, wash hand basin with pedestal, bath with shower over, heated towel rail, extractor and double glazed skylight.
The property is approached via a gated shared access driveway with an allocated parking space leading to a small patio seating area. To the rear of the property in a beautiful courtyard garden with stone walled surround.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Pauleys Court, Stamford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stamford Station0.4 miles
About the agent
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With approaching thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams each are complemented by Sharman Quinney Mortgage Services, Sharman Quinney Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference SFD203075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.