Hookhills Road PAIGNTON
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ground Floor
- Kitchen with Integrated Gas Oven/ Hob
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
Guide Price £175,000-£185,000
Ridgewater is delighted to offer this two-bedroom purpose-built ground floor apartment in this attractive peaceful residential area in close proximity to local shops and amenities in Goodrington. Within walking distance of the popular Goodrington Sands beach and scenic country walks through Clennon Valley, this property provides access to many outdoor activities to suit all.
Entering Monterey from Hookhills Road and following the driveway around to the lower-level apartment complex you arrive at the property, which comes with a garage opposite the apartment. The grounds are laid mostly with lawn and the complex provides a communal drying area.
The apartment briefly comprises of two double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, kitchen with integrated gas oven/hob, three-piece family bathroom, large lounge and diner with a sliding patio door to the balcony. The apartment has double glazing and gas central heating throughout.
Tenure: Share of freehold
Entrance and hallway:
The main entrance to the property has a UPVC double glazed door leading to the hallway which has oak effect laminate flooring and a built-in linen cupboard with slatted shelving and a second storage cupboard providing plenty of space to store appliances.
Lounge & dining room: 24'5" x 10'6" (7.46 x 3.22m)
A large lounge and dining room separated by an open plan archway with views to the rear of the property across Paignton & Torquay. Oak effect laminate flooring throughout and a feature ornamental electric coal fire set with a white mantel and marble effect hearth. The lounge and diner has plenty of natural light from the rear patio which is situated to the rear of the property.
From the lounge, there is access to the balcony by a UPVC double glazed sliding patio door with ornate cast-iron railings and tiled flooring. The balcony offers beautiful views over Paignton and towards Torquay.
Kitchen: 12'9" x 7'5" (3.89 x 2.26M)
Located to the rear of the property which has fully tiled flooring, ample cupboard space with white gloss wall and base units and brushed steel handles. The kitchen provides plenty of worktop space with granite effect work surfaces and space for seating along a breakfast bar. The kitchen comes with an integrated gas oven and hob with overhead extractor hood, recess cove for a freestanding fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for a washer/dryer and a gas boiler, single-sink drainer with outlook to the rear of the property and views of Paignton and Torquay.
Master bedroom: 12'5" x 9'7" (3.79 x 2.93m)
The master bedroom is situated to the rear of the property with a large built-in wardrobe which includes a full-width hanging rail and an upper shelving area. Fully carpeted throughout and double-glazed with a side hung window providing views of Paignton and Torquay.
Bedroom two: 13'4" x 7'11" (4.08 x 2.42m)
Bedroom two is situated to the front of the property with a large built-in wardrobe which includes a full-width hanging rail and an upper shelving area. Fully carpeted and double-glazed throughout with a side hung window looking out to the front of the property.
The family bathroom is situated to the front of the property which includes a three-piece bathroom suite comprising of a white bath with overhead shower and a hinged glass shower screen, matching low-level WC and washbasin with a mirror and glass shelf above. The bathroom flooring is fully-tiled along with part-tiled walls. Two bath towel rails and 1 hand towel loop rail beside the washbasin.
The lease term is 199 years from 25/12/1981. Service Charge for the year 01/ 04/2020- 31/03/2021 was £705 (it has been proposed to increase it to £865 for 01/04/2021 - 3/03/2022
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Please inform us of any particular requirements that are important to you prior to viewing.
Viewing Guidance - Ridgewater Property Ltd
* This guidance is to ensure that viewings can be conducted safely and in accordance with HM Government guidance.
* Where available prospective viewers will be required to look at the 3D virtual tour before a viewing is arranged.
* Prospective viewers will be asked qualifying questions to check they would pass reference and are in a position to move (SSTC)
* No one will be allowed to visit a property or the office if they have been showing symptoms (no matter how mild) or have been asked to self-isolate
* All visitors to properties will need to be wearing face coverings and gloves before entering the property.
* Visitors are not to touch any surface (i.e not open cupboard doors, windows, etc.)
* Visitors should wash their hands before and after entering the property with hand sanitiser or soap and water.
* Only 2 people will be allowed to visit a property.
* No under 18 will be allowed into the property.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Hookhills Road PAIGNTON
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Paignton Station1.4 miles
- Torquay Station3.4 miles
- Torre Station4.1 miles
About the agent
At Ridgewater we pride ourselves on offering a professional service designed to ensure we match people to their ideal home, as well as managing rental properties effectively and efficiently.
If you are looking at Selling, Buying, Letting or Renting a property then look no further.
Unlike many agents we are happy to conduct viewings and appointments outside of normal working hours. This provides our customers with a flexible service to fit in with their busy lives.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference L711027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ridgewater, Torquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.