Hazeldene Road, IG3
- 4 Bedroom House
- Guide Price £550,000 - £600,000
- 2 Modern Bathrooms
- Rear Extended
- High Standard Finish Throughout
- Double Glazed Windows
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Garden Building With Plumbing & Power
- Adjacent To Goodmayes Park
- Walking Distance To Goodmayes Crossrail Station
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Quatremain & Co - The Estate Agent
Meticulously refurbished by the current owner to an exceptional standard this property boasts a delightful living room, contemporary kitchen/living/dining room, downstairs modern shower room/utility room, 4 good sized bedrooms, first floor bathroom and occasional loft room (bedroom 5) accessed via a traditional staircase. There is solid oak flooring in the living room and hallway, Amtico flooring in kitchen/diner, oak & glass staircase, landscaped garden, brick built garden building, side entrance and a driveway with off street parking for two cars.
The property is located on a sought after and quiet residential road with easy access to a number of local amenities including shopping, hospitals and schools including Al-Noor Primary and Goodmayes Station. Coupled with its close proximity to Goodmayes park we suggest this is an ideal family home.
Hazeldene Road, IG3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Goodmayes Station0.4 miles
- Chadwell Heath Station0.8 miles
- Seven Kings Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Whether you are searching for a new home or looking to sell, make Quatremain & Co your first choice.
Quatremain & Co was born with a tree planting initiative to offset our carbon footprint, including the carbon generated from the use of our website by our customers. Donations from every sale completed goes to clean ocean charities and towards the planting of more trees in The Quatremain & Co Forest at the Eden Project in Madagascar, all done without passing any costs on to our customers
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference QUA1039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quatremain & Co - The Estate Agent, Ilford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.