Barking Road, London, E13
- Secure Video Entry
- High Specification
- Close To Local Amenities & Transport Links
- New Build
- Two Double Bedrooms
- First Floor
Tenure: Leasehold, 125 years remaining
Wolbrook James are delighted to offer a collection of seven luxurious apartments available in the heart of Plaistow.
Ron Newton House comprises of 19 new built one, two, three and four bedroom apartments finished to a high standard throughout and only a stones throw away from local transport links and amenities. There is secure gated parking available on selected units with the majority of units benefitting from their own private balconies. All units consist of open plan living areas, spacious bedrooms and are full of natural light.
The block benefits from video entry, lift to upper floors and communal gardens to the rear.
Canning Town, Custom House & Plaistow stations are all within reach of the development.
Viewings are highly recommended!
Lease - 125 Years
Service Charge - £1200 pa
Ground Rent - £200 pa
EPC - TBC
Council Tax - TBC
Acting as joint sole agents.
Barking Road, London, E13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Plaistow Station0.6 miles
- Star Lane Station0.9 miles
- Custom House Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Wolbrook James are a brand new, digital-only estate agency selling both residential and commercial property in Forest Gate, Manor Park and Stratford.
Providing a bespoke, personal service tailored to the requirements of the area, Wolbrook James will be the first digital, independent and modern-think agency to cover the E7/E12/15 postcode.
We cannot wait to see how we can help you.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4RONNEWTON. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wolbrook James Ltd, Forest Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.