Eastern Road, London, N2
- Spectacular Freehold House
- Five well-presented bedrooms
- Large terrace and surrounding gardens
- Impressive volume and proportions
- Great location for local shops and transport
- EPC Rating = A
An exceptional Freehold house built to exacting standards offering a unique living environment. Bathed in natural light from the westerly facing garden, there is a very 'mediterranean' feel to the private terrace that opens directly onto the expansive kitchen/reception room. There are contemporary finishes throughout the property, with a stylish combination of glass, stone and high quality craftsmanship. The house has wonderful internal proportions with the stairwell and hallways flooded in light from the expanse of glass above. The master suite is the height of luxury with an enormous en suite bathroom and there are four further generous bedrooms. This detached house sits in its own private plot, yet benefits from the surrounding communal gardens. There is an off street parking space at the entrance to the property.
Eastern Road is a popular residential street id in proximity of both East Finchley and Muswell Hill. Locally, there are plentiful options for shopping, restaurants and coffee shops as well as excellent transport connections to the City & the West End at East Finchley (Northern Line).
Square Footage: 2,770 sq ft
Eastern Road, London, N2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Finchley Station0.4 miles
- Highgate Station0.9 miles
- Alexandra Palace Station1.7 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HAH200006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.