Royal Avenue, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32
- Stunning character features
- Exposed wooden flooring, period fireplaces
- Spacious kitchen/dining room
- Enclosed rear garden
- Gas central heating
- Modern fitted shower room
- Four bedrooms
- Spacious entrance hall and landing
- Utility room and ground floor cloakroom
Upstairs, the galleried landing is spacious in itself and offers a wonderful flow between all the first floor rooms. Bedroom one is very generous in size, boasting another beautiful bay window complete with those stylish shutters opposite the charming period fireplace. Bedroom two leads from the landing, another double bedroom with a pleasant view over the side courtyard and enclosed rear garden. The shower room has been recently fitted, thoughtfully designed to include a large walk-in shower and finished with a modern twist. Bedroom three also leads from the landing, another light and airy room with a large sash window to the side and a beautiful stained glass door which leads through to bedroom four, a versatile space which could also serve as a dressing room or a nursery.
Outside, the garden to the front is enclosed by a charming brick wall complete with typical Victorian style railings which really sets off the period tile pathway. The enclosed garden to the rear is generous in size and packed with character from the charming brick terraces to the red brick walls.
A beautiful home, which offers so much character in addition to the spacious proportions... A must view property!
Royal Avenue, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lowestoft Station0.9 miles
- Oulton Broad North Station1.7 miles
- Oulton Broad South Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Frank Estate Agency
An independent and honest agency, where you can rely on the right advice to help us achieve the best possible price for your home from the best buyer within timescales to suit your needs....
Operating from the Heritage Coast, Frank is here to offer a modern and fresh approach to buying and selling property. Due to our independence as an agent, we offer the ability to creatively adapt to constantly changing market conditions an
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 41royalave. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Estate Agency Limited, Suffolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.