Limes Avenue, Chigwell, Essex, IG7
- A SPACIOUS & WELL-PRESENTED THREE-BEDROOM MID-TERRACED FAMILY HOME
- CLOSE TO CLOSE TO SOUGHT AFTER SCHOOLS, SHOPS AND LOCAL AMENITIES
- GUEST CLOAKROOM WC
- 16' PLAY ROOM / STUDY WHICH COULD BE UTILIZED AS A FOURTH BEDROOM
- 16' LOUNGE / DINING ROOM
- LARGE FITTED KITCHEN WITH GOOD QUALITY INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS WITH FITTED WARDROBES TO THE MASTER AND SECOND BEDROOM
- LARGE FAMILY SHOWER ROOM / WET ROOM
- CLOSE TO GRANGE HILL & HAINAULT (CENTRAL LINE) TUBE STATIONS
- 32' REAR GARDEN
A SPACIOUS & WELL-PRESENTED THREE-BEDROOM MID-TERRACED FAMILY HOME SITUATED CLOSE TO CLOSE TO SOUGHT AFTER SCHOOLS, SHOPS AND LOCAL AMENITIES.
ON ENTRY, THERE IS A SIZEABLE DOUBLE GLAZED PORCH AREA WITH AMPLE SPACE FOR COATS AND SHOES.
THE ENTRANCE HALLWAY IS SPACIOUS AND OFFERS ACCESS TO A GUEST CLOAKROOM WC.
THE EXISTING GARAGE TO THE HOME HAS BEEN CONVERTED TO A PLAYROOM / STUDY. THIS AREA MEASURES OVER 16' IN SIZE AND COULD ALSO BE UTILISED AS A FOURTH BEDROOM.
THE LOUNGE / DINING ROOM MEASURES AN IMPRESSIVE 16' IN SIZE AND IS PARTIALLY OPEN PLAN TO THE KITCHEN. THIS ROOM HAS BEEN DECORATED TO A GOOD STANDARD AND INCLUDES LAMINATE WOOD FLOORING.
POSITIONED TO THE REAR OF THE HOME AND FORMING THE LOWER REAR EXTENSION, THE KITCHEN OFFERS A COMPREHENSIVE RANGE OF BASE AND WALL UNITS WITH MANY GOOD QUALITY INTEGRATED APPLIANCES. THERE ARE FRENCH DOOR WHICH OPEN OUT TO THE REAR GARDEN.
THE FIRST-FLOOR ACCOMMODATION FEATURES THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS. THE MASTER BEDROOM IS LOCATED TO THE REAR ASPECT. THE SECOND BEDROOM OVERLOOKS THE FRONT THE OF THE HOME WITH BEDROOM THREE POSITIONED ADJACENT TO IT. ALL THREE BEDROOMS ARE WELL SIZED AND ARE SERVICED BY A LARGE FAMILY SHOWER / WET ROOM.
EXTERNALLY THE PROPERTY HAS A 32' REAR GARDEN AND OFFERS OFF STREET PARKING TO THE FRONT OF THE HOME FOR TWO VEHICLES. FURTHERMORE, THERE IS ON STREET PARKING AVAILABLE FOR VISITORS.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS FINE HOME PLEASE CONTACT JOHN THOMA BESPOKE ESTATE AGENCY.
7' 10'' x 5' 8'' (2.39m x 1.73m)
11' 9'' x 7' 11'' > 5' 4" (3.58m x 2.41m > 1.62m)
Study / Playroom / Bedroom Four
15' 11'' x 7' 7'' (4.85m x 2.31m)
16' 11'' x 15' 11'' (5.15m x 4.85m)
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
12' 8'' x 14' 10'' (3.86m x 4.52m)
7' 4'' x 2' 3'' (2.23m x 0.69m)
First Floor Landing
10' 2'' x 9' 4'' (3.10m x 2.84m)
12' 11'' x 9' 10'' (3.93m x 2.99m)
12' 6'' x 8' 5'' (3.81m x 2.56m)
12' 6'' x 7' 1'' > 4' 1" (3.81m x 2.16m > 1.24m)
8' 1'' x 5' 6'' (2.46m x 1.68m)
32' 1'' x 17' 1'' (9.77m x 5.20m)
Limes Avenue, Chigwell, Essex, IG7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grange Hill Station0.4 miles
- Hainault Station0.5 miles
- Chigwell Station0.7 miles
About the agent
John Thoma Bespoke Estate Agency, Chigwell Branch
The Coach House 201 High Road Chigwell Essex IG7 5BJ
Moving is a busy and emotional time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JT000656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Thoma Bespoke Estate Agency, Chigwell Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.