Buckingham Road, Brighton, BN1
- Beautifully proportioned throughout
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms
- Large landing area with plenty of character
- Open plan living accommodation perfect for entertaining guests
- Large family sized bathroom
- Located just off seven dials and within walking distance to Brighton station
- Ample storage space with internal loft
- COMMUNAL GARDEN
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
Guide price £425,000 - £450,000
Buckingham Road is located just off the Seven dials and within walking distance to Brightons mainline train station, this popular location is close to many of Brighton and Hove's popular restaurants and coffee shops. Close proximity to the North Laine, Churchill Square and Brighton & Hove's famous seafront promenade make this one of the most prestigious places to live in the city.
Jack Taggart & Co are proud to offer you this extremely spacious, well proportioned two double bedroom maisonette occupying the top two floors of this stunning period building in Buckingham Road, Brighton.
As you walk into the property and enter the glorious entrance hall, you walk up the original staircase with period balustrade.
The first floor comprises a spacious open plan living room/ kitchen/ diner. This stunning south facing bright living space occupies the entire width of the building giving you plenty of space making this room perfect for entertaining guests or relaxing.
Off the large landing area is a well proportioned double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and exposed brick, a spacious family sized bathroom with a stand in shower and roll top bath.
Upstairs, which has been converted by the current owners, is another well proportioned bedroom with a separate W/C, this part of the apartment already has the plumbing in place offering potential to create another bathroom.
This top floor apartment offers substantial storage in its boarded out loft space accessible from the hall via a drop down ladder. Subject to planning, this also has potential to be converted to a bedroom or office.
Recently renovated, featuring ethernet sockets in each bedroom enabling excellent networking connectivity throughout and a modern wireless heating system.
This unique period property boasts a wealth of character, for example parquet flooring and original sash windows throughout. If you are looking for something that is different but also offer the perfect balance between contemporary living and practicality and of course, in arguably one of Brightons most convenient locations, look no further.
Sold with a communal garden and SHARE OF FREEHOLD
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Buckingham Road, Brighton, BN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.2 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.7 miles
- Hove Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Estate Agency is changing?
Jack Taggart & Co is a Traditional and Online estate agent that will offer both vendors and buyers a complete service helping them move throughout Brighton & Hove and beyond.
Our forward thinking, modern approach to Estate agency will not only market your property to as many buyers possible and achieve you the best possible price it will also ensure that we deliver you the highest level of customer service.
We will advertise your property on all th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19812003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jack Taggart & Co, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.