Western Road, BN1
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- 3 BEDROOM FLAT
- AVAILABLE MAY
- MODERN FLAT
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN AND LIVING AREA
- PLUMBING FOR WASHING MACHINE
- BATHROOM WITH SHOWER AND BATH
- CENTRAL LOCATION
- WESTERN ROAD
- CLOSE TO CHURCHILL SQUARE
The property contains a modern open plan kitchen/living area with high ceilings and the kitchen has white modern cupboards, plumbing for a washing machine and space for fridge/freezer.
There are 3 good sized bedrooms, with windows and skylights letting in plenty of natural light.
The shower is spacious with a separate free standing shower and also a separate bath.
Available to students and professionals from May 2021.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a viewing.
We look forward to hearing from you
Western Road, BN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.6 miles
- Hove Station1.0 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.1 miles
About the agent
We are a local estate agency that has been around for over 8 years and we are growing rapidly. We plan to keep growing and expand further as we continue provide a great service to both landlords and tenants which we have come to pride ourselves in. We think it is extremely important to make sure our service is always the most efficient, professional and friendly that it can be and making sure our clients are always satisfied in the service we provide.
As an agency we specialise in welco
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S4BDFG328J. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SB Lets, Brighton & Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.