Main Street, HG5
- 2 Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Garden With Patio Area
- Spacious Kitchen
- Lounge With Feature Log Burner
The cottage in its current format is a very comfortable size offering a well equipped kitchen diner and cosy living room with exposed beamsthroughout. Upstairs you will find two character bedrooms one with en-suite and a house bathroom.
What offers huge potential is the outbuildings 2 of which could be easily reconnected to the main house subject to regulations/planning. There could be scope to significantly extend the footprint and value of the cottage and or there is a fantastic workshop and storage facility in hand.
Externally there is a small courtyard and on street parking in front of the house.
Offered at just £275,00 with no onward chain the property offers significant value for money. We have successfully rented the property for many years for our client so works for an investor, small family, couple or single. And remember there is still time to complete while the stamp duty offer is in place.
We anticipate very strong demand and would invite any interested parties to arrange a viewing as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Main Street, HG5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knaresborough Station2.0 miles
- Starbeck Station2.2 miles
- Harrogate Station2.9 miles
About the agent
We Hold The Key To Your Next Move
Windsor Court Properties specialise in the selling and letting of residential property.
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
Windsor Court Properties is a family run business with over 35 years of experience and local knowledge.
We pride ourselves on giving a 100% individual, proffesional and personal service
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SBCHG5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Windsor Court Properties, Knaresborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.