Tor House, Rotherslade Road, Langland
- First floor apartment with South / West facing balcony
- The balcony enjoys superb views of Langland Bay and the Bristol Chanel
- Two / Three bedroom apartment
- Designated parking for two vehicles
- Added benefit of having a lift to all floors
- A few minutes walk to Rotherslade / Langland Bay
- A little over a mile to the centre of Mumbles Village
A spacious first floor two / three bedroom apartment situated in a superb coastal location a few minutes’ walk to Rotherslade / Langland Bay and a little over a mile from the busy Mumbles Village centre. The flat has a pleasant South / West facing balcony which enjoys superb views over Langland Bay and the Bristol Chanel. Briefly the accommodation comprises of a light and spacious lounge with double doors to balcony, fitted kitchen, separate dining room and large fully tiled bathroom. The property has gas central heating and designated parking for two vehicles.
ENTRANCE - Panelled door from first floor landing leading into hallway.
HALLWAY - White panelled doors to rooms off. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Walk in broom cupboard.
LOUNGE - 19’0 X 17’0 full glass to front. Doors to South / West facing balcony with lovely sea views over Langland Bay and the Bristol Chanel. Two radiators. Coved ceiling. Double doors to hallway.
KITCHEN - 12’8 X 7’9 Fitted with wall and base cabinets in white with Pewter furniture. One and a half bowl sink including macerator. Built in electric oven and gas hob. Built in dishwasher and washer dryer. Radiator. Built in fridge / freezer. Window to front.
DINING ROOM - 15’9 X 12’0 max. Could be used as further bedroom. Radiator. Two windows to rear. Coved ceiling.
BEDROOM ONE - 14’0 x 10’5 Window to rear. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO - 12’5 x 8’3 Window to rear. Built in wardrobe. Radiator.
BATHROOM - 14’3 x 6’6 Wall and floor fully tiled with marble effect ceramics. Fitted with five piece suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin, bidet, Jacuzzi bathroom and Chrome shower cubicle. Radiator. Spot lights and extractor fan to ceiling.
Note: All room sizes are approximate. Electrical, plumbing, central heating and drainage installations are noted in particulars on the basis of a visual inspection only. They have not been tested and no warranty of condition of fitness for purpose is implied by their inclusion. Potential purchasers are warned that they must make their own enquiries as to the condition of the appliances, installations or of any element of the structure of fabric of the property.
Energy Performance Certificatesfalse
Tor House, Rotherslade Road, Langland
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swansea Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Nick Simpson, head of leading agents Simpsons of Mumbles, explains why that trust is so important…..
How long have you been in estate agency? How did you get into the business?
Few people grow up dreaming of one day being an estate agent. I suppose it found me and 30 years later I'm still selling homes in the Mumbles and Gower area.
Do you still enjoy it?
Yes, more than ever. I've always been fascinated by homes and property, where people live and what mo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SIMa6PKfh50yBUZ_c1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simpsons, Mumbles. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.