Milton Road, Swanscombe, DA10
- SOLD BY ROBINSON JACKSON
- Chain free
- First floor flat conversion
- Own front door
- Recently refurbished throughout
**CASH BUYERS ONLY** Chain free recently refurbished first floor flat conversion featuring double bedroom, own front door and private garden.
Dartford Borough Council - Tax Band A
Total floor area: 36 sq. metres
Lease created for 99 years
Remaining term on lease: 62 years (2021)
Vendor is unsure of current ground rent.
Vendor has advised that there is no annual service charge on this property.
The vendor has advised that a Section 42 will be available upon completion.
(All information regarding lease term and service charges are based on information supplied by the seller and should be verified by your solicitor).
12' 8" x 10' 6" (3.86m x 3.2m)
Double glazed window to rear. Range of matching wall and base units with complimentary work surface over. Stainless steel sink with drainer. Integrated gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Part tiled walls. Laminate flooring.
12' 2" x 10' 2" (3.7m x 3.1m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Carpet.
9' 1" x 6' 9" (2.77m x 2.06m)
Double glazed frosted window to rear. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with shower attachment. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Energy Performance Certificates
Milton Road, Swanscombe, DA10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swanscombe Station0.2 miles
- Ebbsfleet International Station0.7 miles
- Northfleet Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Robinson Jackson is one of the South East's largest estate agents - based on the number of properties sold over the last 25 years. For expert advice from friendly staff who genuinely want to help you move, contact us 7 days a week.
You can now book viewings and valuations 24/7 via Rightmove or our website.
Advice from friendly people
We understand that what you really need today is advice - from a friendly person who genuinely wants to help you move. So,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SWC210045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Swanscombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.