Orchard Court, Spondon
- WELL APPOINTED AND PRESENTED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- EPC RATING D
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, FITTED KITCHEN
- CONSERVATORY WITH FEATURE GLASS ROOF
- THREE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
In brief the accommodation comprises:- entrance hallway, lounge with feature fireplace, separate dining room with patio doors leads to a good size conservatory with feature glass roof and French doors provide access to the rear garden and fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hob. To the first floor are three bedrooms (two double) and modern bathroom with a three piece suite. Outside, there is a block paved frontage, driveway providing off road parking for two/three vehicles and this continues to the side elevation. There is an enclosed rear garden.
Orchard Court is just off Moor End and is therefore well situated for Spondon village and its range of amenities including shops, schools and transport links together with easy access for Derby City Centre and further road links. An early viewing is highly recommended.
16' 5'' x 14' 2'' (5.00m x 4.31m)
10' 7'' x 8' 0'' (3.22m x 2.44m)
UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory (with feature glass roof)
13' 8'' x 10' 3'' (4.16m x 3.12m)
10' 7'' x 8' 10'' (3.22m x 2.69m)
First Floor Landing
Double Bedroom One
13' 2'' x 9' 11'' (4.01m x 3.02m) plus wardrobes
Double Bedroom Two
11' 10'' x 10' 8'' (3.60m x 3.25m)
10' 3'' x 7' 8'' (3.12m x 2.34m) max
7' 8'' x 5' 9'' (2.34m x 1.75m)
There is a paved block paved frontage providing off road parking for two/three vehicles and this continues to the side elevation.
Gated access leads to the enclosed rear garden having a paved patio area with lawned area beyond and garden shed.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...FULL EPC
Orchard Court, Spondon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spondon Station0.9 miles
- Derby Station2.7 miles
- Peartree Station3.5 miles
About the agent
The Chaddesden branch of Derby's top selling estate agency is here to serve buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants in Chaddesden, Oakwood, Spondon, Breadsall Hilltop, Derwent Heights, West Hallam, Smalley and the surrounding areas.
Simply put, we're here to create moving experiences...
Our network of computer linked branches strategically located throughout key Derby suburbs has seen us rise to the top of the Derby property m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10776910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Chaddesden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.