2 Mcmillan Court, Girvan, Ayrshire, KA26
- Spacious, well decorated first floor flat
- In move in condition
- Well placed for easy access to Asda, library and railway station
- All other local amenities are within easy reach
- Secure entry. Covered drying area
- Double glazed
- Gas central heating
- Car park to the side of the building
- A lovely home
- Viewing is highly recommended
The flat is double glazed in uPVC casements and central heating is by way of gas. The interior is in great decorative order and in move in condition.
The accommodation comprises: Hall with double glazed/uPVC front door from landing. The hall provides access to 2 bedroom, bathroom, living room and has 3 large built in cupboards. The Living Room, with window to front, is a large space with doors off to dining room (or 3rd Bedroom) and kitchen. The Kitchen, with side facing window, is fitted with cabinets extending at base and all mounted levels and with integrated hob, oven and extractor canopy. There is a recess (ideal for fridge/freezer) and built in cupboard. The Dining Room has built in cupboards with recently fitted sliding doors. This space could easily be used a third bedroom.
Bedroom 1 is a large double bedroom with window to side. Bedroom 2, with window to side, is a double bedroom with built in wardrobe with sliding mirror doors. The Bathroom is stylish and well appointed comprising bath with shower/rainforest head attachment and glass screen to side, wash hand basin in vanity unit and WC, the walls and floor are tiled and the ceiling has down lights.
The property further comprises a storage space on the ground floor, in the entrance foyer. From the first floor landing there is a door out to covered area for clothes drying.
The flat has a secure entry system and there is a car park at the side of the building. The building dates from circa 1970s and the flat forms part of 4 in the block.
A lovely home. Viewing is highly recommended.
EER: D (64)
Living Room 12'4'' x 18'3''
Dining Room/ 3rd bedroom 8'7'' x 10'9''
Kitchen 11'8'' x 7'9''
Bedroom 1 11'9'' x 9'3'' & 3'9'' x 2
Bedroom 2 12'4'' x 14'6''
Bathroom 5'7'' x 6'4''
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
2 Mcmillan Court, Girvan, Ayrshire, KA26
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Girvan Station0.2 miles
About the agent
Thomas Murray Property, based in the seaside town of Girvan, provides residential agency and professional valuation services throughout Ayrshire. Owned and operated by Tom Murray, AssocRICS , who has 35 years experience in residential agency.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2McMillan. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Murray Property, Girvan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.