Ashdale Road, Waterloo
- Stunning Four Bedroom Terraced House
- Beautifully Restored Original Feautres
- Modern Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Excellent Ceiling Height
- Large Modern FItted Kitcen
- Private Rear Yard
- Highly Sought After Road
- Full Re-Wire & Central Heating System
- Perfect For First Time Buyers
This stunning four-bedroom Victorian Terrace is immaculately presented and offers a perfect blend of modern design and fantastic period features along with excellent ceiling height and large windows giving the house a bright and spacious feel throughout. The property ideally located in a highly sought area of Waterloo only a short walk from a fantastic selection of shops, bars, and restaurants, and is in the catchment area for some excellent local schools.
On the ground floor, there is a vestibule leading into a large entrance hallway with stairs leading to the first floor, two large reception rooms that both have charming feature fireplaces. The kitchen measure over six meters in length and has modern fitted units with a range of integrated appliances, along with an island and door leading to the rear yard that makes this space ideal for entertaining.
To the first floor, there are four bedrooms with the master benefiting from a large bay window that allows the room to be flooded with natural daylight. There is also a stunning family bathroom suite that features a contemporary four-piece suite with a walk-in shower unit, and a luxurious free-standing bathtub.
Externally the property has a private rear yard that is perfect for entertaining.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Ashdale Road, Waterloo
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Waterloo (Merseyside) Station0.3 miles
- Blundellsands & Crosby Station0.8 miles
- Seaforth & Litherland Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S23439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adam Sutton, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.