Weetwood Close, Wooler, NE71
- Allocated parking
- Unique and standout design
- The perfect home for your family
- Unique modern living
- Lots of great walks
- Perfect for those who enjoy entertaining
- Be a part of this village community
- Great for dog lovers
- Exceptional level of specification as standard
Situated on the edge of Northumberland National Park and at the foot of the Cheviot Hills, Wooler is an attractive stone-built town in North Northumberland, 17 miles from Berwick-Upon-Tweed to the North and 47 miles from Newcastle-Upon-Tyne to the South. The Town Centre consists of a busy main street, populated with a wealth of traditional pubs, modern restaurants, boutiques and shops, and local producers, offering everything you could need.
Weetwood Close, Wooler, NE71
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chathill Station11.9 miles
About the development
- Latest development
- Consist of a mix of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
Here at Ascent Homes our passion is to create quality houses which make you feel right at home. We have hand-picked some stunning locations from beachfront to contemporary urban living to idyllic rural settings in order to create unique homes which complement and enhance each of their individual surroundings.
Arch is the company behind Ascent who are responsible for the construction of our new homes, already well established within Northumberland for creating and enhancing communities t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference holly1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ascent Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.