Weetwood Close, Wooler, NE71
- Rural lifestyle
- Unique and standout design
- Unrivaled level of specification
- Great for those who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle
- In the heart of Northumberland
- Ideal location for dog walks
- Close to local village amenities
- Fantastic walks in surrounding areas
- Modern living on one level
Situated on the edge of Northumberland National Park and at the foot of the Cheviot Hills, Wooler is an attractive stone-built town in North Northumberland, 17 miles from Berwick-Upon-Tweed to the North and 47 miles from Newcastle-Upon-Tyne to the South. The Town Centre consists of a busy main street, populated with a wealth of traditional pubs, modern restaurants, specialty boutiques and shops, and local producers, offering everything you could need.
There are few places in Northumberland that can rival Wooler's natural beauty and the area has long been a family favourite for walks and days out to 'escape from it all'.
Nearby, you can step back in time at the Ford and Etal Estate. Attractions here include a Light Railway, Corn Mill, Bakery, Etal Castle (English Heritage) and much more. The area is also packed full of history with the Flodden Battle Fields, Maelmin Heritage Trail and the Duddo Stones to discover. There is also some wonderful fishing opportunities in the bountiful local rivers and some simply stunning cycle tracks that provide some of the best scenery the County has to offer.
Although a calm and quaint town, Wooler certainly punches above its weight when it comes to the number of options for eating out with an Italian restaurant, a curry house, a plethora of pubs and takeaways in the town itself. A little further afield in the Ford and Etal estates are a host of charming country pubs and cosy tearooms.
A bit further afield, are the bright lights of Tyneside. Known for its buzzing nightlife and excellent shopping, Newcastle is full of variety and vibrancy - the city centre is full to the brim with premium shopping locations, fantastic restaurants, cultural hotspots and more pubs, bars and clubs than you could ever need. Not to mention the world-renowned Newcastle United FC and premier Newcastle racecourse.
Weetwood Close, Wooler, NE71
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chathill Station11.9 miles
About the development
- Latest development
- Consist of a mix of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
Here at Ascent Homes our passion is to create quality houses which make you feel right at home. We have hand-picked some stunning locations from beachfront to contemporary urban living to idyllic rural settings in order to create unique homes which complement and enhance each of their individual surroundings.
Arch is the company behind Ascent who are responsible for the construction of our new homes, already well established within Northumberland for creating and enhancing communities t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference mulberry. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ascent Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.