Bepton Road, Midhurst, GU29
- The Perfect Downsizing Solution
- 2-Bedroom, 2 Bathroom & Open plan kitchen living dining room
- Master Bedroom with ensuite
- Communal garden
- 'The Living Space' residents lounge living area with coffee bar
- Guest Suite for visiting friends and family
- House Manager on hand
- Lift access to all floors & Level access to the town centre
- No Chain - Ready to move into
- 10 Year Premier Guarantee Structural Warranty
Tenure: Leasehold, 999 years remaining
The Perfect Downsizing Solution
Get in touch to book your personalised private viewing.
Your safety is our number one priority and we will ensure your viewing follows our strict COVID Secure viewing procedure.
Should you be unable to view in person we are able to visit you and share our concept via VR headsets or book you in on a live tour via video call.
A brand new development of 16 one and two bedroom apartments, Dundee House is right in the centre of Midhurst, a charming historic market town in the heart of the scenic South Downs. It's an entirely fresh approach to town centre living exclusively for downsizers.
Dundee House has been created to provide elegant, accessible, easy to run homes that offer a fully realised community-driven lifestyle. A vibrant way of living, energised by belonging and enlivened by experiences, where residents can maintain their independence, live with purpose and shape their own futures.
Our elegant, thoughtfully designed properties are brought to life by fantastic, supportive and inclusive communities of residents at a similar life stage. We think who you live with is as important as where you live.
Designer kitchens by Stolz with integrated fuss free appliances with simple button functions
Custom-made walk-in shower rooms & well designed future proofed bathrooms with safety features
Large double-glazed picture windows so you can watch the world outside and enjoy bright and sunny living spaces
Underfloor heating throughout
Renewable air source heating and hot water systems, ensuring you are warm and cosy all year round
Communal off-street permit parking
Fully maintained landscaped garden
The Living Space, a community living and working space with coffee bar
A supportive House Manager that's on hand to assist during the working week
Bicycle and scooter storage with charge points
Guest Suite with ensuite bookable for visiting friends & family
Laundry cupboards with washer dryer & excellent storage provision
Pre-wired for digital TV & Sky Q
Superfast broadband ready in each apartment
Lift to all floors providing level access throughout
Secure video entry control & integrated 24-hour customer careline for your peace of mind
10 Year Building Warranty by Premier Guarantee
Top Reasons Why You Should Buy With Lilyford
There has never been a better time to move - The property market is buoyant making this a brilliant time to consider a downsize. Not to mention the stamp duty savings right now.
Living as part of a community - Living at Dundee House is about embracing life as part of a small vibrant community within a bustling town. Remaining active and independent. Your House Manager will be on hand to ensure you settle in immediately.
Built to a high specification- Ensuring you own a stylish home that is future proofed and designed for living in late life. Each apartment comes with a Premier Guarantee Structural Warranty for your peace of mind.
Peace of mind - A service charge that ensures your home is fully taken care of, eliminating any maintenance concerns, leaving you free to enjoy life.
No Chain - We are ready for you to move straight into your new home, chain free.
Zero Stress - We have a selection of Easy Move services available to facilitate a stress free and easy move into your new home should you require some assistance.
Bepton Road, Midhurst, GU29
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Liphook Station6.5 miles
About the development
- A brand new development
- 16 one and two bedroom apartments
- A charming historic market town
- In the heart of the scenic South Downs
- Dundee House has been carefully conceived
- A town of attractive shops and narrow lane
Setting out to challenge the second-rate legacy of the sector, our ambition was always to create impressive and stylish homes that are future proofed for independent living in later life. A fresh new approach that offers a more fully-realised lifestyle.
We specialise in concepting and designing aspirational 1-2-bedroom apartments, ideally suited to downsizers looking for a sense of community, security and peace of mind in highly desirable locations, close to dynamic town centres. All ou
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Apartment6FirstFloor. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lilyford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.